THP Periscope Channel For Exclusive Coverage

What do guys think of The Habit?

Don't quote me, but I believe it's JB's favorite of the 'fast casual' burger places.

It's better than in and out and not as good as five guys

Its for sure better than I and Out but to me I would take it over 5 guys most days.

going back on. We need to explain some rules here.

Going on with ddec to recap some time with Fujikura for those that want to hear.

Good stuff. ..enjoy the fitting dean and ur head disappeared for awhile on the stream

Strong hat game by Dean

Want that red and white hat!

That's a good assessment on where it lies

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good hat game... Are they fitted?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying the periscopes.

I was watching he periscopes in my phone and little comments were popping up. How/where do you do that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching he periscopes in my phone and little comments were popping up. How/where do you do that ?

Come on guys, help us old timers out.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Come on guys, help us old timers out.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

You can only comment if you are watching the periscope live. A keyboard will be on the screen.

You can only comment if you are watching the periscope live. A keyboard will be on the screen.

Ohhhhhhh ok. Thanks ?

Great wrap up dudes! Graphite iron shafts are legit, but a huge distractor is $$.

Very interesting hearing the guys talk about the shaft fitting and the mind set of different skill levels of golfers. This trip will be an eye-opener for a lot of people. Great info guys and keep up the great updates.

Hmmm, if these can be watched after the event, I may look at getting the Periscope app

I initially thought they were only for live streaming as when I clicked on a link on my phone yesterday it said something along the lines of the event was finished and gave me a link to get the app, so due to the time difference it would be difficult to join live but if I can watch them later then that is better

I believe they stay up for viewing for 24 hours.

24 hours is correct. Man JB you are up early.

24 hours is correct. Man JB you are up early.

Hahaha everytime he's on the west coast he operates on east coast time. No jet lag that way I guess

Back