The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man!!!! You couldn't write that ending if you had to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think pettine believes his unused timeouts roll over to next week

Post game has them saying Johnny needs to sit on the sidelines to be punished...

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Some ignorant twit rich idiot doesn't know the difference between being a clown and being a professional and needs the team to discipline him? I fear the entire front office in Cleveland if that's the kind of character they are drafting to dictate their teams future.

I thought this was good for a laugh
2ec06aaf7ff35fd32cbc1bd365d2f732.jpg

The run was to set him up to the right hash

The announcers said Coons doesn't care. The coaches specifically asked him earlier in the year and he said, "It doesn't matter."

The announcers said Coons doesn't care. The coaches specifically asked him earlier in the year and he said, "It doesn't matter."

The announcers haven't watched every single Browns possession this year. I have. They do it every time they can for him. Chris Tabor who is the special teams coach wants his kickers on the right hash for a right handed kicker. Why else would they run a trap to the right side of the line? Because running the ball had worked so well all night?

The announcers haven't watched every single Browns possession this year. I have. They do it every time they can for him. Chris Tabor who is the special teams coach wants his kickers on the right hash for a right handed kicker. Why else would they run a trap to the right side of the line? Because running the ball had worked so well all night?

No reason to get defensive here. I only relayed what the announcers said. Coons told the coaches he doesn't care. I don't care if that's true, false, bologna or anything else. They said it, I relayed it.

I'm out

7 yards was the longest run by a rb....thats awful.

Crowell had 7 carries for 7 yards...i thought we got rid of trent?

7 yards was the longest run by a rb....thats awful.

Crowell had 7 carries for 7 yards...i thought we got rid of trent?
Terrance West ran well for the Browns....oh wait....that's right :D

Ouch!! That dude was already so banged up too, that sucks I'm really sorry for him.

So does that mean Davis will be the QB going forward? How did he play?

Pettine said it would be a week by week situation with Manziel and his status, but Davis looked good. Has a good throwing motion and hit Benjamin on a real nice deep ball that went for a touchdown. But he was sooooo nervous lol

Pettine said it would be a week by week situation with Manziel and his status, but Davis looked good. Has a good throwing motion and hit Benjamin on a real nice deep ball that went for a touchdown. But he was sooooo nervous lol

Maybe after a week of practice he will get more comfortable. I hope he can start over Manziel, that little d-bag needs to learn a lesson.

Hey Brown's fans, your season has been saved :alien:

Hey Brown's fans, your season has been saved :alien:

We already had him at the start of the year and cut him. Interesting move.

Manziel, that little d-bag needs to learn a lesson.
Wishful thinking, right? Kid had plenty of time for introspection and opportunity for maturity. He hasn't done it. Doubt sitting on the bench for a couple of weeks will change anything.

Wishful thinking, right? Kid had plenty of time for introspection and opportunity for maturity. He hasn't done it. Doubt sitting on the bench for a couple of weeks will change anything.

You would hope it would teach him there are consequences to your actions. The key word there being hope.

You would hope it would teach him there are consequences to your actions. The key word there being hope.
One can always hope I suppose. It's always a shame when someone wastes their talents because they can't apply some common f'n sense to their life.

Browns and Titans tied for the #1 overall pick

Cant wait to see who they dont draft

I really shouldn't be laughing about this, but for some reason, I can't stop laughing:

I really shouldn't be laughing about this, but for some reason, I can't stop laughing:

[video=youtube;JoX-HkOcEuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX-HkOcEuE&sns=em[/video]

Seeing reports that Osweiler is the starter rest of the year. Uh oh Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back