Recommend a New TV Series

why so serious? my wife and i love to put on some mindless comedy on netflix to have a few laughs then nod off to sleep. we are probably on our 5th time through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. the language is awful and the subject matter can be offensive, but the quality of characters is outstanding. Arrested Development has equally rich characters, but less laugh-out-loud moments and more "ah, that's funny" moments. for canceled shows, we really like The Office (american version), 30 Rock, and i like Scrubs. all funny shows when you're awake, but not so intense that you have to unwind before you can go to sleep!

why so serious? my wife and i love to put on some mindless comedy on netflix to have a few laughs then nod off to sleep. we are probably on our 5th time through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. the language is awful and the subject matter can be offensive, but the quality of characters is outstanding. Arrested Development has equally rich characters, but less laugh-out-loud moments and more "ah, that's funny" moments. for canceled shows, we really like The Office (american version), 30 Rock, and i like Scrubs. all funny shows when you're awake, but not so intense that you have to unwind before you can go to sleep!

We have no issues sleeping. Ha! We like comedy's, just not enough to rent entire seasons to catch up on. We quick hit them.

Dang it, adding those to my watch list now too! Ha, we are on the same page!

Started Wire, first few episodes and we stopped. Watched Sopranos too. Haven't done Deadwood or Shameless.

Don't think Daredevil in on Neteflixs yet but will do once it's one there.
Definitely try Deadwood. Send any kids to another room.

Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother are my got to comedies when its night night time.

Revolution is a good one. Me and my wife enjoy it

White Collar?

Definitely try Deadwood. Send any kids to another room.

I'm torn on if my wife would stay engaged with shows like Deadwood and Hell on Wheels. She likes the more modern shows.

Kick your wife out and watch Breaking Bad. :angel:
I'm kidding. Or am I? It's so good.

Peaky Blinders is a good choice. Watching it now.

I enjoyed Bloodline and Peaky Blinders. White Collar and Madam Secretary are also solid options.

Bloodline looks pretty good. Who doesn't like Coach Taylor?!

Keep hearing good things about Peaky Blinders too. Thanks Eric!

Longmire.

So. Damn. Good.

Orphan Black
The Leftovers
Narcos

....just to name a few

House of Cards
Narcos
Bloodline
Daredevil
Graceland
PeekyBlinders

All are great shows. If I had to pick one to start it would be Daredevil. It's really well done

Hell On Wheels
Peaky Blinders (great music)
Daredevil

Daredevil is good. Narcos is my favorite right now. I really like Longmire as well.

Can't agree more, these are both awesome. Not sure on Longmire, but have heard good things from others and want to check out myself.

Hell On Wheels
Peaky Blinders (great music)
Daredevil

Love this show, and only 6 episodes per season makes it go by really fast. Lots of good actors on here that you will recognize, but other than Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy, not many you will know by name.

For me watching Breaking Bad in chunks of two and three really kept it going. Its the only series I've watched twice through. I am surprised no one has mentioned Mad Men. My wife wanted to watch it and I was very against it because I thought it would be boring. Its a drama through and through, I've never been more interested in peoples regular lives than with this show. We just finished season 4 and started 5 last night.

White Collar?
Gonna try this one too.

I think we've got enough to get going! Loaded up my Netflix. If you think of anything else let me know! Thanks again.

Narcos is one of Netflix's best shows IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blacklist, the following, Narcos and daredevil and of course walking dead and Gotham

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

While not on the exact page as you (it's not Netflix) the season premier of "Blind Spot" debuts tonight at 9 Central. Have some pretty high hopes for this show and you could get in on the ground floor :act-up:. It's supposed to be some kind of Female Jason Bourne type show.

JM

Dexter was good a one point. As for new series I'm looking forward to Quantico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dexter was good a one point. As for new series I'm looking forward to Quantico.

First handful of seasons were decent but definitely suffered in the later years. Also waiting for quantico. I have a hard time getting into network stuff because they cancel so many without a shot.

First handful of seasons were decent but definitely suffered in the later years. Also waiting for quantico. I have a hard time getting into network stuff because they cancel so many without a shot.

Yeah I think the first 3 or 4 seasons were a hit with Dexter.

Back