I have to admit something here, it may change some things...

I have not seen any of the star wars movies and have no desire to see them. I get strange looks when I tell people that

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Set some time aside and watch Godfather 1 and 2. Arguably the best movies ever.

Wait until you are in the Christmas mode and watch Christmas vacation. We always play it in a loop for at least one day during the holidays.

The others on that list are also good, but not a must watch, IMO. I thought Terminator 2 was pretty good.

I know someone that has never seen Top Gun. Goose get's me every time!

I know someone that has never seen Top Gun. Goose get's me every time!

Still a pretty sweet movie! Turn up the surround sound and take it all in!

You're missing out on some greatness in that list.

When Star Wars started doing the prequels, I walked out of Attack of the Clones (2002).

what about Animal House, Porky's, and Used Cars? Please tell us you're not a complete cinematic neophyte. :act-up:

Holy crap NL Christmas is a classic. The God Father series is top 5 all time

Where were you raised? Siberia/Michigan?

GF 1&2
Rocky 1-3
All the Terminators

And we will consider giving you your man-card back. It will have to put to a vote.

The Godfather series. Never seen any of it
National Lampoons Christmas. Anything National Lampoons is overrated.
Alice in wonderland (don't know why that was a big deal) Haven't seen it either and it's probably not a big deal.
The Chocolate factory movie (again not sure what is wrong here) The original was lame and the one with Depp meh.
Rocky 2 or 3
The Terminator movies

Or Rambo... Anything with Arnold or Sly is garbage I saw T1 and Rocky 1 and the one where he was in Russia. What a waste of film.

I'm a little surprised about The Godfather and The Terminator. At least you've seen Rocky IV.

I've never seen any of the godfather films...

I've never seen any of the godfather films...
Yeah I'll admit I've only seen the 2nd one. I've seen the others listed tho haha

I definitely wouldn't have the guts to admit to all of that. Now, get to work!

I haven't seen a lot of the movies in the top 100 and its something I need to start taking care of. A lot of good stuff out there.

I haven't seen any of The Godfather movies either. I think a THP viewing party needs to happen.

I haven't seen any of The Godfather movies either. I think a THP viewing party needs to happen.

I thought it was a requirement for Jersey folks to watch these...almost like a right of passage into adulthood. :alien:

what about Animal House, Porky's, and Used Cars? Please tell us you're not a complete cinematic neophyte. :act-up:

I've seen Porky's but it was a LONG time ago!

I thought it was a requirement for Jersey folks to watch these...almost like a right of passage into adulthood. :alien:
I grew up in PA; otherwise, I think you're right

I never saw Godfather until this year. I also have never seen Top Gun

Back