Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

All I can say is, Yes, Please!

Who's setting the odds on the recipient matching this to the green Cobra head?

I'd love to win this to rev up my game. And it would go with my green bag, putter cover, shoes and towel . Go Packers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want to win this because it would be a perfect marketing tool for thp! and it's an incredible product!

would love to game the green THP custom Project x shaft, who wouldn't want to show off a little THP love with a quality shaft from Project x

Kick ass shaft as I've seen one in person! As much as I'd love to tinker with this I'll stick with the combo that's treating me well. Good luck people!

I would love to win the HZRDUS shaft.

THP Green is perfect for the Holiday Season and to make my DMV buddies green with envy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because even as I tinker with driver heads, I can keep this amazing THP green shaft in the bag at all times, even just swap the adapter if needed. I could rock THP during every round and every drive, as well as get a great new shaft profile in play to help me bomb it down the fairway!!!

I have never re shafted any of my clubs. Would love to try something different in my Persimmion

think it would be kinda different seeing the ole girl with a new high tech shaft in her. Would be fun if I can squeak a few more yards out of her. Accuracy so far has been spot on

wOuld also post a follow up of "Billie Jean" (what I call my Persimmion) . With the new shaft in her. She is jus sitting in the corner getting ready for a nice new shaft

Last edited:
I would like to win a ProjectX THP custom shaft simply because the shaft would be a cool item to have.

I would love to win this THP shaft because it looks amazing and would definitely help out my tee game!

I want to win the Project X Custom THP shaft because it will not only perform, I would be able to show of my THP pride in style.

Another great contest! I want to win the custom THP Project X Shaft because not only is it a handcrafted one of a kind shaft, but after seeing it in action on Saturday with Canadan - I want to see what kind of damage I can do with it to the fairways here in Indiana!

I want to win cause I have a Project X 6.0 on my driver and I love it.

I would love to win this shaft & make all of my playing partners THP Green with envy!

I would love to win this because I want to rep THP, have the latest in shaft tech, it looks amazing and the feed back and reviews have been fantastic. The way True Temper/Project X treated the members was awesome even Chump Fries and I would be proud to have that all in my bag.

I'd love to win this great looking and performing shaft!

I'd absolutely love to win the THP PX shaft! Would compliment my #TheHandCraftedExperience custom beautifully! Thanks THP and PX!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Another great contest! I want to win the custom THP Project X Shaft because not only is it a handcrafted one of a kind shaft, but after seeing it in action on Saturday with Canadan - I want to see what kind of damage I can do with it to the fairways here in Indiana!

Man, it's pretty lethal in the DBD setup. I could see you doing some work with it!

Whoever wins this will be pumped.

I would like to try this shaft. I have never used a project X wood shaft. I have heard they are amazing but this would be my first.

This is a spectacular looking shaft! I am not going to enter, because I have my own project X HandCrafted shaft. Good luck to all who enter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win this shaft because let's face it, the thing is just badass!! Green happens to be my favorite color too haha.

I would love to win a Custom THP Project X Shaft so I could show my THP pride in stride. Walking up to the tee box with the lime green in hand would be awesome. Not to mention, the Handmade Project X is my favorite shaft and would game this one for a long time!

I'd love to win this contest for a brand new project x shaft...it is very well known that project x puts out great shafts, the 6.0 is my fit, green is my favorite color, I love THP...and seriously, how beautiful is that shaft! It would look great in my Big Bertha. Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas!

I'm fortunate enough to already have one so I will just say good luck all, this is a kickass shaft that looks amazing in person!!

Can't say a lot more than that! I'm loving mine so far and whoever wins this is getting a helluva shaft.

Good luck everyone! Beautiful looking shaft and feels great!

Back