Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I wouldn't mind Arrowhead or the ridge

I wouldn't mind Arrowhead or the ridge
Will wait for others to chime in. Will book either of those two this weekend if they hold out.

I'm good with either of those

I'm thinking about 11 to noon tee time...

I think Arrowhead or Ridge at Castle Pines...they both have good prices on Golf Now.

Bear Dance for $65

What time? I might be back by 10am but won't know until tomorrow. GVR if I can play in jeans

MHG came up with a great idea today at the luxurious Kourse. Benefits of making your flying time safe. This needs to happen...the sky may be falling.

MHG came up with a great idea today at the luxurious Kourse. Benefits of making your flying time safe. This needs to happen...the sky may be falling.

We will make this happen. They will never know what hit them.

Making sure the local crew here hasn't gone into hibernation for the winter.

Golf weather returns next week. Mid 50's and sunny :golf:

Im hibernating lol

Should be back to swinging again by then!

Ive been Snowboarding, but wouldn't mind a round of golf. Got some questions, since I just picked up golf this summer, how does it work in the winter, do the courses just open up after the snow melts? DO they offer discount winter rates?

Ive been Snowboarding, but wouldn't mind a round of golf. Got some questions, since I just picked up golf this summer, how does it work in the winter, do the courses just open up after the snow melts? DO they offer discount winter rates?
Yes and yes on some courses

I just finished a round. Lost a ball or two in a snow bank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

If you guys get a chance to play this week while it is 65 and I am stuck in the office.....

You may want to look at somewhere on the plains like Murphy Creek, since it is links style with little trees it should be pretty well melted off there. good course too. Have fun, I am jealous.

If you guys get a chance to play this week while it is 65 and I am stuck in the office.....

You may want to look at somewhere like Murphy Creek, since it is links style with little trees it should be pretty well melted off there. good course too. Have fun, I am jealous.
Played there once. Nice course, bit tough but fair

Who is up for 9 holes today. I don't think the heavy stuff is coming down soon. :drinks:
Ugh got over a foot of snow by my house and kids got snow day. Looks like we may be done for the year and can only hope for less snow in the beginning of 2016

Ugh got over a foot of snow by my house and kids got snow day. Looks like we may be done for the year and can only hope for less snow in the beginning of 2016

Or we can go invade somewhere! :devil:

Back