Status
Not open for further replies.
Club Clash

The more I hear about this one the more interested I am.

I may have missed it, or it may not have been announced, but weekendish type event? Fri- sun? Or similar?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Last edited:
I honestly believe Club Clash will be the gold standard for club testing.

The more I hear about this one the more interested I am.

I may have missed it, or it may not have been announced, but weekendish type event? Fri- sun? Or similar?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Our events range in dates and some are during the weekend and some are during the week. See The Grandaddy for the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime for an example of a THP Event held during the week.

This event will be a Friday, Sat and Sunday.

I will be getting water for everyone at this event...just saying

How many testers? or did I miss that?

How many testers? or did I miss that?

my guess is that it will be a larger group, if they want to gather significant data from different type of golfers

the key word here being guess of course

Wow, that is pretty jaw dropping. Club Clash alone is incredible. At a resort like that!? Are you kidding me? That is flat out awesome.

Wow, that is pretty jaw dropping. Club Clash alone is incredible. At a resort like that!? Are you kidding me? That is flat out awesome.

I will need you and CJ to pick me up on the way down

For those that have never been to Hammock Beach Resort, this facility is reason enough to enter. Just a great place to stay! Rooms in the Villas and Towers are exceptional, then add-in the pool, restaurants, workout center, a putting course by the ocean, man! It's just a phenomenal place. I've only ever played the Nicklaus course when I would visit my Dad down there. It's a great course. Lots of amazing memories there!
Add to that, being a part in an event that will bring new meaning to "club testing", doing it like NO OTHER person, company, website, or publisher has ever done it?! Yeah! This is can't miss for me!

Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

I like this part

All the best gear, plus unlimited golf at an awesome resort?

Just when you think you've raised the bar as high as it'll go ... you guys don't find a way to raise it up a notch or two, but instead raise it ten.

Man, THP really goes above and beyond what any other organization, let alone website, does. I've been around a lot of companies and organizations and have never seen one care so much and go to such great lengths like this. I'm really happy to have come across such a great site and group of guys!

Man I was finally able to get into this thread and catch up.... Talk about being on my radar for next year.

That 8th hole at the Conservatory... You catch on fire.

Putting in the early prediction now, scores are noticeably higher on the Conservatory than the Ocean.

That 8th hole at the Conservatory... You catch on fire.

Putting in the early prediction now, scores are noticeably higher on the Conservatory than the Ocean.

You are assuming its about the scores and not the gear....Silly Silly man.

the little guy has a two track mind. Golf scores and swag.

Did someone say swag

New. Gold. Standard.

Oh no not at all, I'm just assuming I'm going to get to the 8th hole at that course and I'm going to put myself behind that tree near the cart path again and make double from there.

I also just assume the Conservatory is a beautiful, cruel golf course.

This is a very cool concept, and i wonder if, depending on how this one goes, we could see it as a series like one for irons, one for drivers, one for fw and hybrids

This is a very cool concept, and i wonder if, depending on how this one goes, we could see it as a series like one for irons, one for drivers, one for fw and hybrids

No sir.

This looks so amazing. I can't wait for more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The course looks amazing!! I am so stoked for 2016!!!

This sounds great and then add Hammock Beach as the venue and it steps up multiple steps.

On the center of my radar screen for 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back