The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was invited to a "girls night" at a friend of mine last night.

Upon waking up this AM I received a nasty Facebook PM that I wasn't welcomed. Solidified why I don't like any of my so called "friends" and would rather be a homebody, hang with my kids, Mr V's friends/THPers.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upon waking up this AM I received a nasty Facebook PM that I wasn't welcomed. Solidified why I don't like any of my so called "friends" and would rather be a homebody, hang with my kids, Mr V's friends/THPers.

That is all.

We need to get you and Mrs CC to meet.

Lol just got accused for jow the 3rd time of being slow or not responding to emails from some idiot that is technology incompetent.

Screenshots sent...stupid moron

Lol just got accused for jow the 3rd time of being slow or not responding to emails from aome idiot that is technology incompetent.

Hahaha well alrighty then

That is all.

Oh man... Sounds like that girl needs to have an attitude adjustment. You're too awesome to deal with that kind of rudeness. There are a ton of THP'ers who would hang out with you in a blink of an eye.

Maybe one of her multiple cats made a mess and ruined her dinner for one last night?

Lol just got accused for jow the 3rd time of being slow or not responding to emails from some idiot that is technology incompetent.

Ha. I got spoken to by my boss for just the opposite. She was ccd on an email I sent to someone.

She set up a meeting with me and I didn't know what it was about. She said I responded to that email too quickly. That there is no way I could have done sufficient research in that time.

I asked her if the content of my message was correct and on point.

She said that doesn't matter. Thst that quick reply shows I didn't put effort into research.

OK so now I understand. If you know the solution to something. Take half a day to reply with the wrong info. . Ha.

How she remains in charge of 30 people is shocking.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You get a spam email, one you didn't ask for, all you're doing is letting them know it's a live email. Then they can sell your email to yet another spammer. I always just block those instead.

Plus if the email has malware loaded into the link you've just infected your machine when you thought you were unsubscribing.

Usually you can "check all" and move it "junk" folder. This will block them from your main inbox and now be sent to your junk folder where you can select all and delete all at once.

At lease this is an option with my gmail account.

Looks like golf is done for me for awhile. Tore my rotator cuff at work yesterday. Hoping to avoid surgery. I need to find some easier work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks like golf is done for me for awhile. Tore my rotator cuff at work yesterday. Hoping to avoid surgery. I need to find some easier work.

That sucks Phenom! Hope surgery is not needed.

Ohhhhh no! I hope you can have this healed via physical therapy and not surgery. Good luck buddy!

That's horrible. Hope it doesnt require surgery

Plus if the email has malware loaded into the link you've just infected your machine when you thought you were unsubscribing.

Usually you can "check all" and move it "junk" folder. This will block them from your main inbox and now be sent to your junk folder where you can select all and delete all at once.

At lease this is an option with my gmail account.
Gmail is so far ahead of most email providers in spam filters.

Ha. I got spoken to by my boss for just the opposite. She was ccd on an email I sent to someone.

She set up a meeting with me and I didn't know what it was about. She said I responded to that email too quickly. That there is no way I could have done sufficient research in that time.

I asked her if the content of my message was correct and on point.

She said that doesn't matter. Thst that quick reply shows I didn't put effort into research.

OK so now I understand. If you know the solution to something. Take half a day to reply with the wrong info. . Ha.

How she remains in charge of 30 people is shocking.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You should have asked her if the sky was blue. I'm curious as to how she would have responded.

Show up 5:50, sun isn't up. Put name on wait list. Just teed off 10 minutes ago (7:38) because the guy in the pro shop hates my buddy and decided that we would wait almost two hours to be called off the wait list even though from 6:10-6:44 no one teed off : "tee sheet is full". One reason I hate this particular course

That is all.

I would post that pm for all the world to see on your facebook page.
Mean girls suck....

That is all.

al-bundy-dont-understand-women-meme.jpg

I just want this day to be other with. And it's only 12:30.

All of a sudden, I can't play a round without breaking something. Driver shaft, GPS watch, and now divot tool…

8ef6bbf4a410be27610b96896d2cdcfd.jpg

All of a sudden, I can't play a round without breaking something. Driver shaft, GPS watch, and now divot tool…]

At least you aren't breaking things on yourself.

Started off my round today with my bag falling off the cart at the bottom of a huge hill on the way into the 1st fairway.

Scraped up the 5 wood, thought I broke the driver, and my putter took the brunt of the blow.

Not a good start.

DirecTV and storms...

I said goodbye to a great guy today. Blane Brown was the best golfer I ever played with regularly. He was a Division I second team All-American at UNF, and won piles of junior tournaments when we were in high school. He was just a genuinely nice guy with a huge heart. 40 is too young. I had trouble looking at his kids, knowing they are missing a dad now. We aren't guaranteed a tomorrow. Sometimes life sends you rude reminders of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back