Not open for further replies.
$_12.JPG

Burger, beer, and bacon showed up today! THP collection is looking legit

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
So you collect putter covers? If so, where ya get em I need a custom

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

So you collect putter covers? If so, where ya get em I need a custom

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Robert mark golf made a custom putter cover for me that came out really well. he does some cool stuff, you just need to be crystal clear on your design. I hate the d/fw/h covers he made for me, but I really like the putter cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought the wife a set of cobra fly-z Xl hybrids/irons for her birthday. Bought myself a Nike rain suit to prepare for fall coming up

Picked up a Never Compromise Sub 30 Type20 - bargain $30(NZ) and a Scotty Junk Yard Dog cover - not such a bargain $150(NZ)

Possibly a little more exciting we had 14 new driver shafts from Graphite Designs arrive in the workshop today - fitting wall just got a whole load more exciting

Aeroburner 4 hybrid.

3 dozen Chrome Softs, a SuperStroke+ 3.0 XL grip and weight, and another Adidas Trophy belt buckle from BudgetGolf. Not bad for $125 shipped considering that's essentially what the balls would have cost if I had bought them locally.

3 dozen Chrome Softs, a SuperStroke+ 3.0 XL grip and weight, and another Adidas Trophy belt buckle from BudgetGolf. Not bad for $125 shipped considering that's essentially what the balls would have cost if I had bought them locally.

You know I love reading about someone getting a great deal. Well done.

You know I love reading about someone getting a great deal. Well done.

Thanks for posting the coupon code - I got it yesterday and was able to hold off for a day, but seeing it this morning pushed me over the edge. Always need a little encouragement.

I'm pretty excited because my Ez Go electric golf cart finally gets delivered today. I ordered it 10 days ago and there was a delay in delivery. It's used but has a new seat, batteries, tires/wheels, and windshield. I'll post a picture of it later today.

I'm pretty excited because my Ez Go electric golf cart finally gets delivered today. I ordered it 10 days ago and there was a delay in delivery. It's used but has a new seat, batteries, tires/wheels, and windshield. I'll post a picture of it later today.

You live on a golf course? This will be very handy!

Don't like when my headcovers don't match my bag. So I bought these.

$_57.JPG

Ordered a 50* MD3 wedge satan.

​Large bucket of range balls.

So before I found out I was going to have surgery I found a beautiful set of Scratch Tour Dept EZ-1 irons in mint condition for an unbelievable price. Threw the guy an offer I figured he would counter and he just accepted it. Flash forward to today and they just got delivered. Can't believe I now have a set of Don White hand ground irons. Won't be able to swing a club for at least 6 weeks, but really can't wait to put these in play once the hand is healed.

The red tartan and Triangulator showed up today. The red tartan is sick!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't happy with my afternoon range session so went back after dinner and bought a large bucket

Wasn't happy with my afternoon range session so went back after dinner and bought a large bucket[/QUOTE

Determination.......I like it!

Had my clubs re-gripped with Winn Dri-tac Midsize grips, ordered a Taylormade Spider Blade 2.0, and picked up a dozen golf balls to replace the 8 that I managed to hit either O.B. or into the pond during my Wednesday round :banghead:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back