The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins offense looks good so far. I hope this will be Tannehill's break out year.

Hopefully they can get some real talent around him.

Dolphins offense looks good so far. I hope this will be Tannehill's break out year.

Look at the schedule for the Dolphins. It's all set up for them to come out of the gates strong, and everyone to pump their tires up. Then the end of the year is brutal, and everyone will say it's another Dolphins collapse and Philbin will be gone. That's what I'm preparing myself for this year.

Re: surrounding Tannehill with talent: they have put a lot of money into the O-line and D-lines. Makes it hard to pay a ton to skill position players. They are going very young at WR except for Greg Jennings, and trying to buy low on Jordan Cameron at TE. I think they're counting on Tannehill making a big leap forward this year to raise the whole offense up. I will say this: getting rid of Mike Wallace is likely addition by subtraction.

Rain delays are fun especially in the pre season.

Look at the schedule for the Dolphins. It's all set up for them to come out of the gates strong, and everyone to pump their tires up. Then the end of the year is brutal, and everyone will say it's another Dolphins collapse and Philbin will be gone. That's what I'm preparing myself for this year.

Re: surrounding Tannehill with talent: they have put a lot of money into the O-line and D-lines. Makes it hard to pay a ton to skill position players. They are going very young at WR except for Greg Jennings, and trying to buy low on Jordan Cameron at TE. I think they're counting on Tannehill making a big leap forward this year to raise the whole offense up. I will say this: getting rid of Mike Wallace is likely addition by subtraction.

At least 4 out of 5 will be home games to finish the season so hope that will help. That last game vs Patriots could be huge.

I think Landry and Matthews will surprise us this year. HB rotation looks strong too. Unknown names but so much potential there.

Had my fantasy draft today for work. In between moving and packing I stopped in to draft real quick. I think it came out pretty well. I tried to snake DeAngelo Williams with my last pick. (I had first selection and then last overall). But the guy right in front of me took him. Team doesn't look too bad.

15c8f3b40e78a5812fbbadfbf2fcfa12.jpg

Sonuva

Receivers are dropping like flies. I feel bad for any leagues that already drafted

Complete non contact injury, too. Looked like it was just a time bomb waiting to go off

Receivers are dropping like flies. I feel bad for any leagues that already drafted

It's why we are waiting to draft until the week of the first official game.

Sad news for him, I thought he was going to have a great year. Forget FF, I just feel bad for him as a person.

Complete non contact injury, too. Looked like it was just a time bomb waiting to go off
Just jumped, landed, and pivoted. Just a movement that is hard on the knee.

RG knee looks like he's turning into a bust after a promising rookie year. Wonder if Gruden will finally show him the door. He looks like garbage out there.

Did the NFL create a new skill position (albeit in 2014)? Fall guy.

I let my homeboys know, y'all want to keep rolling like this, then I need to know who gonna be the fall guy, who's going to be driving. Y'all not going to all do the right stuff now. So I've got to teach you how to get around all this stuff, too. If you're going to have a crew, one of them fools got to know he going to jail. We'll get him out.

Stay classy Cris Carter.

Ray Lewis should know a thing or two about this.

Reggie Wayne is a Patriot. That just does not sound right. FML!

Much better start to this game than in week 1. Jameis looked capable but wasn't asked to do much. Martin looked fantastic.

Tom Brady could have no success if guys dropped balls like they did for Winston. What a fantastic pass...that was dropped.

Second series was derailed by penalties, but was just as positive, Martin looked fantastic, some nice throws by Winston even though he overthrew Evans deep.

I'm sure it's just a flash in the pan, but the offense has actually looked promising

This Cincy oline has some issues

This Cincy oline has some issues

This kid is very raw, and might take time, but with protection, he has all the tools to be a great NFL QB.

This kid is very raw, and might take time, but with protection, he has all the tools to be a great NFL QB.
Assuming you are talking Jameis.

My guess is protection is something he doesn't get this year. But I agree, if he doesn't get destroyed and stays out of trouble, he should be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back