Status
Not open for further replies.
Discharged from PT this evening. There goes the whole "tennis elbow" excuse for bad golf.

I had a feeling it was going to happen today too--I shook a lot of hands in Savannah pain free--something I couldn't do AT ALL two months ago.

Guess I better hit the range.

I know the feeling of the last day of rehab all too well. I'm happy that you're better!

Good news Pete. Hopefully u stay pain free

I will be working zero weekends this month which means I will play golf the next 3weekends in a row that hasn't happened all summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great to hear James. Has to be a huge relief even with the extra driving.

Congrats on graduating PT Pete. I know how satisfying that is.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Work is making me :clap: today. Sometimes I bang my head with all the junk I put up with but it is nice to know that my efforts don't go unnoticed by the bossman.

I found out today that my brother is getting married next fall at Reynolds Plantation in Georgia. Is it bad that I'm already trying to figure out how I can be best man in that wedding AND play as much golf as possible while I'm down there?

I found out today that my brother is getting married next fall at Reynolds Plantation in Georgia. Is it bad that I'm already trying to figure out how I can be best man in that wedding AND play as much golf as possible while I'm down there?

Nope it's the right thing to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all, but I'm a little angry I haven't been invited yet.

To the golf, not the wedding.

The Happy Thread

Invited to play a private course today, expected to pay some sort of fee but EVERYTHING was covered, including the beer!! Played bad in the rain, but had a great time with some good friends.

A song for Wardy.

It's never ever going to get out of my head, and that makes me sad.

It's never ever going to get out of my head, and that makes me sad.

It should make you happy. Jeffster For LIFE!!!

It should make you happy. Jeffster For LIFE!!!

All fun and games until someone recommends karaoke at the BSG championship

Got engaged last night to my beautiful girlfriend of almost 9 years. Been a long time coming but we are certainly happy with the timing.

So Id say I've been pretty happy for the last 24 hours haha
Congrats! I got engaged to my gf of 9 years last July. We're getting married next Friday. Enjoy the ride... And elope of you can ? ha. Good luck!

Made the last payment for our wedding today. Credit card company loves it. My bank account not so much. A few more folks to pay and this wedding and everything that goes with it are paid off! Woot woot!

All fun and games until someone recommends karaoke at the BSG championship
Only while wearing the white ladies Puma visor.

Made the last payment for our wedding today. Credit card company loves it. My bank account not so much. A few more folks to pay and this wedding and everything that goes with it are paid off! Woot woot!

Thats is an awesome feeling. Enjoy the rest of the days and most of all enjoy the big day and the honeymoon

Your bank account will be happy again post wedding :D

School starts up tomorrow and for the 1st time all 3 of my girls will be going. PK4, 2nd and 4th. My girls are all growing up and that makes me happy and sad at the same time.

School starts up tomorrow and for the 1st time all 3 of my girls will be going. PK4, 2nd and 4th. My girls are all growing up and that makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Starting mid week? We don't start until the 24th... One more year and both are in school...#BabiesArentBabiesAnymore

Starting mid week? We don't start until the 24th... One more year and both are in school...#BabiesArentBabiesAnymore

Yea, always do that to make the 1st week and transition easier in dealing with half a week.

Yeah, moving mine back to Knoxville for her Sophmore year. It doesn't get any easier buddy. On the one hand you get really proud and on the other you realize that they need you less and less.

JM

I'm happy my oldest is going to kindergarten tuition free. Last year was rough with two kids in Pre K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back