Status
Not open for further replies.

sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
Delete this if it violates embargo stuff, but I was reading Golf Magazine and they had an article about the new Srixon 355 line meant for high handicap if anyone is interested in looking.

I saw that as well. i dodmt want to post any any links to it for the same reason. ALthough it's hard to believe a major magazine would violTe something like that, but I believe it did happen a year or so ago, either with Srixon or Callaway.

In any case they look very intersting a being the target segment (high handicap) that they are aimed at, I will be following it with interest.

Cookie and I got a preview of this line last month. We will have more on it coming up soon.

New Altitudes?

How much offset? Slight increase over the 545's or did they go overboard?

Interesting move here. In a good way. Loving the Srixon push

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just had an email through with a link to the new Z355 line as well

Apparently they will be hitting the stores mid-September here in the UK - LINK

I love the thought process behind these lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie and I got a preview of this line last month. We will have more on it coming up soon.
Really happy to see Miyazaki still as a shaft option!

I'm kinda digging the way the irons look.

I like the look of these! Love the push Srixon has!

I would love to see these reviewed / tested at THP. The 545's are so gorgeous and perform great but I don't want to repeat a previous mistake of playing too much club so I probably am not going there. I'm interested to know what the 345s look like in hand, how they play, etc.

They will be.

They will be.
If James, Dan and Dean have too much on their plates... Just saying I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I would love to see these reviewed / tested at THP. The 545's are so gorgeous and perform great but I don't want to repeat a previous mistake of playing too much club so I probably am not going there. I'm interested to know what the 345s look like in hand, how they play, etc.

If you're playing the i25s, I don't think the 545s would be too much for you t4k.

I'm really interested in these irons. I had been wondering when/if Srixon was going to put something out in the "Game Improvement" line in their Tour/All Ability/Game improvement spectrum, and can't wait to see these.

I'd rock either in case anyone was wondering

If you're playing the i25s, I don't think the 545s would be too much for you t4k.

I'm really interested in these irons. I had been wondering when/if Srixon was going to put something out in the "Game Improvement" line in their Tour/All Ability/Game improvement spectrum, and can't wait to see these.

I thought the idea was to have Cleveland focus more on the GI side of things. Is Cleveland moving to focus solely on the short game side of things or does the company intend to turn loose both sides of the house to have at it?

I remember someone saying that for woods and irons, Cleveland is focusing on the senior and women's (slower swing) crowd. My fear though is they will stop at some point and just make wedges and putters

I thought the idea was to have Cleveland focus more on the GI side of things. Is Cleveland moving to focus solely on the short game side of things or does the company intend to turn loose both sides of the house to have at it?

I'm sure we'll hear more about the lines and companies when JB and ddec are out in CA next week. That's a visit I'm especially interested in.

I would like to see a head to head comparision between the Srixon 155 and the Ping G Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back