THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped down to 4.9 index today! Then dropped a 69. Good golf day today ?

Down to 18.9. Was around the 23 mark at the beginning of the year but solid ball striking and being able to keep the driver in play has helped a lot. Still a couple 100+ on there that need to drop off

Down to a 17.1 after the last two rounds.

Had club championship match play this weekend which is from the tips. Been playing from there the last week and playing well, so the cap has gone from 2.4 to 2.1. Still miles away from 0.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Trending down to a 7.8. Game is pretty good at the moment.

Trending down to 14.6 after a solid ESC 81 yesterday. Thought it would be a bigger drop but I lost an 85 along with it.

Trending from 11.9 to 12.4 after an ESC 88 yesterday, and a 78 falling off.

Trending down to 14.6 after a solid ESC 81 yesterday. Thought it would be a bigger drop but I lost an 85 along with it.

Congrats! I know you've worked hard all season and haven't seen the drop you wanted but you are THIS close dude. You have all the tools and then some.

Congrats! I know you've worked hard all season and haven't seen the drop you wanted but you are THIS close dude. You have all the tools and then some.
Thanks man! Especially since gong back to playing the fade, I feel much more in control of my long game now. And I've got a ton more confidence in my putting now.

Movin' on uppppppppppppppppppp.

Boooooo.

Moved back up from a 6.4 to a 6.7

Handicap took a jump in the wrong direction to 5.3. Lost a low 2.3 round and didn't replace it with something great.

Based on the next 3 rounds that are on the chopping block, anything over 75, 73, and 69 in that order is gonna bring that handicap up.

I havent had a recorded round since July 26. I should probably get out more.

Now at 6.4 from 6.7. I really need to learn what differential is and how it's used for calculating handicap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This last revision dropped me down to 6.1, which is insanity.

Oh and I went out and dropped a smooth 87 one day after shooting 76 lol

Haha yup. I went 79 then 91 a week later.

Today's round killed me, I'm now trending to a 10.3 from 9.9. Gotta get my act together.

Horrible front nine but pulled it together late on the back nine (53-42)...trending up to a 14.8. Closer to how I'm playing though.

Movin' on uppppppppppppppppppp.

Boooooo.

To those deluxe apartments in the sky?

I'm static at 9.1 . Haven't played a whole lot since the last revision though.

Joined a private club, GHIN membership is part of the package. Entered in my scores from 2015, including my first 2 rounds at Highland Meadows. First revision came out as a 14.0.

14.8 to 14.0 but 5 rounds in 3 days in the next 2 weeks will probably fix that

After posting a bad 87 and 83, interestingly my trend is not going up. Confused...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

After posting a bad 87 and 83, interestingly my trend is not going up. Confused...

Must be some other rounds that it knocked out in order for them not to calculate.

On 15th it was 6.4, now rounds of 72 and 78 dropped it/trending to 5.5. Finally moving in the right direction. Let's hope I can make it through 36 tomorrow and Saturday without major screw ups to keep it trending down.

The trend goes up much slower than it comes down - all about what rounds get knocked off the card. Doesn't matter how bad your next 10 rounds are, if your most recent 10 are currently your lowest, your cap isn't moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back