2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Day and spieth in the final group tomorrow? Now this is going to be good.

Rooting for either Day or Speith hope one of them 2 wins

I have 1,2,3,6,17,36 & 36 going into tomorrow. I have Rose & Day in the contest. I hope I have not jinxed any of the leaders. :act-up:

I have Day and McIlroy. So I need Day to hold on and McIlroy to go about 12 under to steal 2nd place. Hey it can happen

I have Day and DJ....hopefully Dustin can put on a big push.

All of the final round tee times are here. Times are Central.

CMfe4f6UwAAGcbJ.jpg:large

I need Fowler to get it together and make a run at the top & Speith to win to even have a chance

I need Fowler to get it together and make a run at the top & Speith to win to even have a chance

I imagine there are several with any combination of Day, Speith & Rose that will be hard to beat.

I've got Day, Rose, Grace and Finau which usually means 3 or more will have lousy final rounds.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Vegas likes Spieth to win tomorrow. He is -140. Day is +160.

Day and Spieth... For me, I'm guessing with about 30 to 70 others.

Closer to about 200 others.

Makes you wonder how many people enter these contests but don't post in this thread.

What a great day of action. Tomorrow is going to be fantastic.

This has been the best year of Majors in a many years.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It was fun watching Phil today along with Jordan & Jason. Should be a great finish.

Just watching again what Jordan did on the back 9. Amazing work. To think he's now been atop the leaderboard in all 4 majors with a chance to win each one is just amazing and hard to comprehend. Must watch TV come tomorrow afternoon!!

Just watching again what Jordan did on the back 9. Amazing work. To think he's now been atop the leaderboard in all 4 majors with a chance to win each one is just amazing and hard to comprehend. Must watch TV come tomorrow afternoon!!

Imagine if he makes a putt on 18 at St. Andrews what could be

Imagine if he makes a putt on 18 at St. Andrews what could be

Every golfer and golf fan in the world would be watching instead of the 75% of us that watch tomorrow. :smile:

Every golfer and golf fan in the world would be watching instead of the 75% of us that watch tomorrow. :smile:

It never dawned on me, but someone on TV said he could win all the American Majors which is pretty cool when you think about it.

It never dawned on me, but someone on TV said he could win all the American Majors which is pretty cool when you think about it.
Plus, if he wins, an American would win all 4 majors for the first time in 30ish years.

Makes you wonder how many people enter these contests but don't post in this thread.

A lot. THP has tens of thousands of members. And sadly there are a lot that are just in it for the contests. Its cool, we offer them for everybody. We are definitely planning more exclusive contests for our AC members however.

I think Jason Day closes the deal finally.

THere are so many good stories, that its hard to choose one.
Spieth getting his 3rd in a year.
Day breaking through.
Finau's story is amazing.

The list goes on as well. Selfishly looking at Finau since we will be with him on Wednesday, but really any good story is what I am rooting for.

Back