Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

My first round with an Epoch tee was last weekend. I love this tee! Two things were evident to me. First that these things are durable. I lost one tee and that was because I forgot to pull it off the tee box. None of them broke. Secondly, I had none of the shots where I hit the tee and it grabs/stops my club like the wood tees do occasionally. That is a big win in my book.
I can second that. I put them in play yesterday and didn't break or lose one.
They can really take a beating.
I really like the sweet spot system on their website. Very interesting to see the different tee heights from one club to the next, especially between the xhot and x2hot.

I must say that I agree with all the good things said. I missed out last time and have never really given this type of tee a fair shot. This past holiday weekend I played 3.5 rounds of golf with one long tee and one short tee in my pocket. I only lost one because I gave it to someone in my group. Very happr with the purchase and the fact that THP is on it is just gravy.

JM

Picked up a pack of these and will say i Love them. really like the shorts for fairway wood and hybrid/iron teeing. Will definitely buy these again!

I really love these tees, they are so durable. Since my very first drive of the season, I have only used 1 tee...

As I'm working on the last box of these, are you guys going to get them again for the store?

I was hoping that when I saw this thread pop up, these were back in stock again.....will have to keep an eye out for them as I still have the couple that I got a while ago but it would be great to have some more

I was hoping that when I saw this thread pop up, these were back in stock again.....will have to keep an eye out for them as I still have the couple that I got a while ago but it would be great to have some more

Hey doc, I still have a couple of spare boxes, I can send them your way for shiping cost if you want

Come 9n man! Get this done!!!

same for you, mister Panda

I was hoping that when I saw this thread pop up, these were back in stock again

Hahaha me too. I ended up giving away too many of mine to help playing partners find the website that I eventually ran out of the logo-ed ones. Love the tees so much that I recently bought some without the logo.

I am all out... I was praying this meant there were more in stock. Cannot wait to get these again.

I need more of these as well. All other tees I break, these I lose lol

Hey doc, I still have a couple of spare boxes, I can send them your way for shiping cost if you want

same for you, mister Panda

Hey MPlefty, I appreciate the offer - what size(s) have you got?

PM me with the info/costs etc and I am sure we can sort something out

Hey MPlefty, I appreciate the offer - what size(s) have you got?

PM me with the info/costs etc and I am sure we can sort something out

I will check what I have left when I get home, I'll let you know

I really love these tees, they are so durable. Since my very first drive of the season, I have only used 1 tee...

Seriously?! That's incredible!!!

How many holes do you think you have in that?

I grabbed a good handful of Epoch tees with the Hideaway logo on them. I gave away about half and still have a bunch in my bag. I don't hit irons off them but its not uncommon for it to go back in the bag at the end of the round. I never buy tees...never, but if the come back into stock I might for the first time. They are awesome.

That's seriously impressive. I can sometimes get through a few rounds with one, but there's always the hole that I end up having to do acrobatics to try to figure out where my drive is, then I forget my tee.

Or, because it's been so dry, I've had maybe one break this year.

I too need new THP tees, I think I have gone through 3 boxes but like several others I have given away quite a few to people to help them remember the site name so they can check it out.

How do you guys go through so many of these?

I played the entire season last year with one tee. Yes, one. This year I've gone through 3 so far.

I've given away about a dozen of them to friends and others...

I played the entire season last year with one tee. Yes, one. This year I've gone through 3 so far.

I'm not close to finishing off my box. Plus I found a couple at the Savannah event (thanks to those who used them prior and didn't pick them up off the tee box). So I'm set for another year or so by my estimates. They make a great gift though (new boxes, not used tees I find at events).

Last edited:
I don't lose too many on the course, but I have lost a few on the range. I think I still have half of a box left and have had mine for a year. I have been give random tees as gifts so I have plenty in stock, just need to remember to take those to the range so when I lose them I don't care.

I wish I could. When the ground gets hard during the summer I can break 3-4 a round. The last place I played the tee boxes were rock hard and I went through 6 epoch tees.

I too need new THP tees, I think I have gone through 3 boxes but like several others I have given away quite a few to people to help them remember the site name so they can check it out.
Haha I do the same thing better than a business card IMO. I need to get some more of these as well

I think I still have most of my box - I have two tees in my carry bag, still using them (although not exclusively). I don't use them on the range, so they hang around for quite a while.

I tend to lose a few especially if I use them on the range as well as I generally break one every 2-3 rounds or so which since I golf a fair bit adds up.

Back