Rory McIlroy Nike Shoes For PGA Championship

Honestly, I like them. Especially with the scripting

Those are

I have worn some ugly stuff, and I wouldn't plunk down any of my money, but if Nike sent them my way to wear for the weekend they would be on my feet.

If nothing else they will be a conversation starter.

UGLY!!!! My baby girls says they are ugly to her too, she doesn't like the spots.

UGLY!!!! My baby girls says they are ugly to her too, she doesn't like the spots.

I agree with both of you! not a big fan of spots either!

What does it say on the tongue of the shoes. Looks like "reign on". If that's the case, I like them even more than I already did

Heck no!

Terribly fugly. It's like he turned his old moldy cast for his foot into a pair of shoes.

Meh, love the LC3's but these ones don't do it for me.

Rory McIlroy Nike Shoes For PGA Championship

Did some kid win a contest to design these? Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them but the LC3 platinum pink Henley and Schwartzel will be wearing would've been a better choice.

So dope

What does it say on the tongue of the shoes. Looks like "reign on". If that's the case, I like them even more than I already did

You betcha. I would absolutely wear these haha. Would definitely require the right outfit though.

Not a fan myself.

Cookies & Cream Nike ID. They should just name them that.

I tried to take Rory's shoe design and make a setup that I liked but couldn't seem to get that ridiculous safari thing to work.

for some reason I feel the the only pants thats would work for these are in a Women's store and say such things as PINK, Sexy or Bootyliscious across the hind end

Oh my those are quite ugly

I tried to take Rory's shoe design and make a setup that I liked but couldn't seem to get that ridiculous safari thing to work.

I tried it with the grey safari print and some navy, wasn't too bad. Would have them as a 3rd or 4th pair in a rotation.

Back