Coming Up On 4 Million Posts

just a question, can we know what is the THP post count? is that on the site somewhere?

will we know who gets to post that 4,000,000th post? he/she should get a plaque I think :)

Still almost 115,000 posts to go.....not quite there yet guys!

That's all? We got that.

4 million is crazy, I love this place.

I'm just glad I found THP almost 5 years ago and am lucky enough to be a small part of it.

That's all? We got that.

4 million is crazy, I love this place.

Thats a lot of posts per day to get there, but if we do, we will have one heck of a contest.

lol and I just found the screenshot where I made post # 3 mil

12:43pm on 5/13/14

Thats a lot of posts per day to get there, but if we do, we will have one heck of a contest.

Well crap, did we already miss it? Your post was from 7/31 and said if we get there this month. :alien:

I kid I kid.....kinda!

please make it another mystery box contest, that was a lot of fun

4 million is huge. Crazy to think about but at the same time amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less than 100k to go. Not sure it will happen in August, but if it does, there will be a huge contest.

I'm not sure how many posts per month is the avg but I can see it happening soon. Definitely september

Great stuff THP! I remember when I made the 1 millionth post on THP....totally got lucky on it! This place has grown leaps and bounds since then and it's amazing to see. Good stuff, congrats THP, you've definitely done this thing the right way from day 1!!!

That is a huge number to get to a huge number.

We're dedicated, I think we can KO 100k posts in 20 days. PGA Championship, a bunch of awesome reviews about to come in for the Grandura stuff, the Project X event.. It'll help with some of it.

Almost 4800 posts a day needed, counting today. Any idea what the norm is?

We're dedicated, I think we can KO 100k posts in 20 days. PGA Championship, a bunch of awesome reviews about to come in for the Grandura stuff, the Project X event.. It'll help with some of it.

I could attempt another 3k month but I haven't done that in a loooooong time.

I could attempt another 3k month but I haven't done that in a loooooong time.

Not even a month, 3 weeks. Oddly enough I was just thinking about that number per day and if it could cut into it a big enough amount.

I'm definitely looking forward to THP/ Project X event and Gandara reviews. And if PGA champ is close, that could definitely get people talking either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I aiming for, oh mighty AssToTheRegionalManager?

A different nickname for starters would be greatly appreciated haha.

100 a day?

Edit: man I'm glad that was edited

250? Oh man

250? Oh man

Its amazing when you start into some golf conversations and jump on some new threads how fast it adds up.

Back