Fast Food Burger Places

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are tons of regional places, but these are more of the mainstream. Do you have a favorite from the list? And while I know that people can come in and say "Ew Gross, I only like _______ Burger, which is a local play by me", I can say we have a Burger Thread for that.

What is your go to and why?

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Dairy Queen
Sonic
Jack in the Box
Hardees
Carl's Jr
Checkers
Five Guys
Whataburger
Culver's
White Castle
A&W
In-N-Out
Shake Shack
Steak & Shake

Wendy's spicy chicken!!

I dont eat it alot but SmashBurger is the place I have gone too most recently and it was awesome. I am pretty sure Smashburger isnt just a local chain.

Whataburger for me hands down on the rare occasion when I do grab a burger. Made fresh and exactly the way I want it....good size and lots of topping options.

• Admin
Well that didnt take long...haha

Wendy's spicy chicken!!

That's not a buger. However we do both enjoy Burger21

I dont eat it alot but Smash Burger is the place I have gone too most recently and it was awesome.

We ate at one a couple of weeks ago. Was really disappointed in it. It's pretty much off my list now compared to other burger places in our area.

We don't get most of those places, but McDonalds.

In-N-Out
Five Guys
Whataburger
Culver's

That's my top 4 from that list. Sadly we only have Five Guys and Culver's around here.

McDonald's because it's there and the fries are wonderful.

Chickfila though is my number one. I've split a party platter of nuggets before and didn't regret it while eating.

So less than a page in, and its clear nobody read the first post. Okay, I guess this is just name your favorite local burger place or regional burger place or name a fast food place you like. :alien:

Five Guys off that list, but I still maintain my stance that it doesn't belong on the list with fast food places. Outside of that I'd go Hardee's from the list.

I dont eat it alot but SmashBurger is the place I have gone too most recently and it was awesome. I am pretty sure Smashburger isnt just a local chain.

The fries at Smashburger are legit

Of those options. Likely Culver's when I can find one. But it's more so because of the concretes than the burgers.

Five Guys always works, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of that list...Culvers. But there aren't many near me so it's not frequent. There butter burgers are absolutely fantastic though.

Out of the really big chains listed, Wendy's has always been my favorite.

Double Cheese from McDonald's will always be #1 in my heart.
2. Wendy's Son of Baconator
3. Sonic Double Cheese
4. Steak & Shake
5. DQ Double Cheese
6. Checkers Double Cheese
7. Five Guys

So less than a page in, and its clear nobody read the first post. Okay, I guess this is just name your favorite local burger place or regional burger place or name a fast food place you like. :alien:

I chose from the list.....unsure what wasn't understood.

Five Guys
Culvers
Steak and Shake

Wendys is my favorite of the huge national chains. Junior bacon cheeseburger FTW!

My order strictly for burgers goes as (haven't had what is not listed, yet):
Whataburger
Culver's
Five Guys
Sonic
Carl's Jr
Jack in the Box
Wendy's
Burger King
McDonald's
Steak & Shake
Dairy Queen

I chose from the list.....unsure what wasn't understood.

I didnt quote you with that response. Look at the responses and see that many of them have nothing to do with the list in the first post.

From the list.

Wendy's
Five Guys

Off the list Burger21.

I didnt quote you with that response. Look at the responses and see that many of them have nothing to do with the list in the first post.

I see. When you said "nobody read the first post" I thought I was one of them since only 5 or 6 had replied at that point. All good.

I blame Smashburger.

My order from this list...

In-N-Out
Culver's
Whataburger
Five Guys

We actually have a Culver's here in San Antonio, I'm told it's rare to see one so far south.

In-N-Out is by far my favorite, it took forever for them to come here!

If you are referring to me, like I said in my post, I dont think Smashburger is a regional chain but if they are, my apologies. I dont see them as any different than Five Guys in terms of being a fast food burger place.

It is a mix of McDonalds and Dairy Queen for us, primarily because the kids like the Children's Meal options most at those two places.

Back