Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Ballast Point Beer about to happen. I went with Oktoberfest.

20150820_185612_zpsaabnp6a9.jpg

One of each, please. I'll PM you my address.

139409657218da3cddde1ff608e70857.jpg

Such a treat today to follow along today and even more so for the guys!After following along and watching all the content I think I will put my Handmade LZ back in play tomorrow just because.

Well done Project X. Well done.

What a neat freaking event. Stayed up to date as best I could at work today but got all caught up. So freaking cool.

It took me about three minutes of the live Periscope with Don showing everyone around to realize how awesome this event was. Just amazing.

Just finished the Periscope of the tour! AMAZING! I love the bomb Don dropped at the end. 2016 here I come!!!!

What an awesome event. The treatment you guys are getting is off the charts. Keep the updates flowing and enjoy. Amazing....

What a fantastic experience for you guy's, Incredible treatment by the folks at True Temper, cant wait to see what the shafts look like when completed. You guy's are killing it !

What a fantastic follow today! Thanks for the great coverage, everyone! Totes jelly of everyone there this week!

Beer flight for the win!

51697b84124c886049abf6b4fa9b65e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks like an awesome time. Digging the shirts.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

this thread has been fantastic to follow all day!

Thanks everyone for the updates today. This has been one of the better live threads, and most unique events yet.

Having dinner - well, waiting for the main course. The folks from ProjectX are just hilarious - Don has great stories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4c53196dc49e1b4a9cdffa8678c6cf3e.jpg

Prawns! Beer! Huzzah!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You have to try to get into this event next year! The Project X people just get it. Great people, great gear. Amazing event!

I just watched the Project X HQ Tour via Periscope (link below). So cool to go "behind the scene" of such a top notch company. With that said, the coolest thing I took away was the way Don spoke about everyone who worked at Project X. You could feel how proud he was about his team. From Larry to Auturo and everyone in between, Don gave nothing but high praise and was extremely complimentary of each of their skills. Great job Don.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKaMCDEwNjE0NjAwfDY1NjkzODQ5oBesfXa2kz9bdN1AJZzLeNOQ8xM1vNsGJnb_Z4yqQZA=

Tomorrow when you are all golfing, I'd love to know WITB DBTT style including shafts and their specifications.

Fantastic thread fellas. I just got caught up on all 390 so posts!

Pictures were amazing! Staff wearing the THP logo a huge PLUS! Learning how a graphite shaft is rolled...priceless. Let's just say I learned a little something today!

Definitely another event that THP and ProjectX knocked out the park!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was stuck at work all day,awesome recap guys it looks amazing. Well done THP and Project X.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back