Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Hilton Head is on the coast. Orlando is smack dab in the middle of the state.

Not looking for any "oh no" type of posts, but Lynne and I will not be attending after all, nothing is wrong and everything is alright with us. We will miss each of you and the great event. Have fun everyone.

This might be a lot to ask, but maybe not if there is already a spreadsheet... is there any chance of a boy/girl list and ages? My son was asking if any other boys his age will be there

Randy! Well crap

Not looking for any "oh no" type of posts, but Lynne and I will not be attending after all, nothing is wrong and everything is alright with us. We will miss each of you and the great event. Have fun everyone.

No Dawg? That's no good. You'll be missed.

Sorry to hear this buddy. I just joined in this event yesterday. Guess I will have to TRY to tow the line for both of us!

What does this mean?
The GA represent line! I know there are a few others in as well so we will still be well represented but impossible to make up for the loss of a legend like DD!

Worse than Savannah and KC?
Way worse. Savannah was really not that bad IMO. Then again, Bethpage on Long Island two weeks ago was the worst heat and humidity I've ever experienced, so it's not like it's a static discussion either. It'll be hot and humid, but as long as you prepare for that, good golf and good times will be had.

Still can't believe people would ruin a perfectly awesome trip to Disney World with kids.

:alien:

Hahahahaha.

"Disney is the only place where it's 100 degrees, you walk 9 miles, and STILL gain weight."

Randy - sorry to hear. Was looking forward to hanging out a bit more w you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ages of kids but not gender, sorry.

Thats fine...how bout an ages list or a range? like 5-9=6, 10-12=2....something like that maybe? Not that big of deal, he was asking and I thought I could find out if there were any kids his age attending.

Thats fine...how bout an ages list or a range? like 5-9=6, 10-12=2....something like that maybe? Not that big of deal, he was asking and I thought I could find out if there were any kids his age attending.

Ages 0-5 = 7
Ages 5-10 = 9
Ages 10 and over = 10

100% sticky by my rough guess

2:1

Guaranteed both of mine will be. 1 and 3 yrs old = non-stop stickiness.

I've got a 10month old girl going and my boy will be 2 weeks away from his 4th bday by the time of the event

Still can't believe people would ruin a perfectly awesome trip to Disney World with kids.

:alien:
Or that older people would go to a place by themselves with thousands of little children :)

Or that older people would go to a place by themselves with thousands of little children :)

I've done it both ways and it is always fun to me.

I still have not told my family I'm going to Disney for this event. We are going as a family 6 weeks later so all should be good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back