DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
0645 here and looking forward to today's outing...and I'm just a bystander.

0645 here and looking forward to today's outing...and I'm just a bystander.
You should be going too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You should be going too!

Allocation of scarce resources. I have some travel to take care of and a c-note round isn't in the cards.

I skipped playing Lodestone for $80 about two weeks ago, so I'm missing out on #1 and #2 in MD in the same month.

Plus the missus frowns upon Sunday rounds. She doesn't understand that Sundays are for football and golf.

I'm here
0096a37471fd3dd760726fb8e5eeeab7.jpg

So it appears that I have a free pass for this Saturday and I am thinking 1757. My wife got me a gift card for the course and I have yet to be able to use it.

Any interest. I could do morning or early afternoon. Thoughts?

Oh man sorry Jessie. Last night after i got home we went over the next few weeks schedules for us and the next two Saturdays are no Bueno for me.

Have fun though. I like that course despite some of the awkward holes. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh man sorry Jessie. Last night after i got home we went over the next few weeks schedules for us and the next two Saturdays are no Bueno for me.

Have fun though. I like that course despite some of the awkward holes. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
No problem Rob. Just thought I would see who is around. I need to use the gift card.

I have played there once before, great practice facility so I will try and get there early to do a little work before I play.

So it appears that I have a free pass for this Saturday and I am thinking 1757. My wife got me a gift card for the course and I have yet to be able to use it.

I'd love to but I will be catching some Rockfish for dinner on Saturday.
Enjoy it ... play well and let's meet up for an afternoon at the Crest sometime!

I'll play. Just let me know.

So I guess since 1757 on Saturday, no 1757 tomorrow. Or were you going to do both? If you're still getting out tomorrow, I might be available depending on what time. Again, just let me know.

I'll play. Just let me know.

So I guess since 1757 on Saturday, no 1757 tomorrow. Or were you going to do both? If you're still getting out tomorrow, I might be available depending on what time. Again, just let me know.
Sweet. Yeah not going to play tomorrow there. Got the pass for Saturday instead as the mother in law will be in town.

Thinking like noon or 1pm ish. I am trying to maximize the gift card and get 2 rounds in of I can. Kind of a hike from me also

Sweet. Yeah not going to play tomorrow there. Got the pass for Saturday instead as the mother in law will be in town.

Thinking like noon or 1pm ish. I am trying to maximize the gift card and get 2 rounds in of I can. Kind of a hike from me also
Let's do 1 then. That's when rate drops I believe.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Let's do 1 then. That's when rate drops I believe.

Nice. I will make the tee time. Hoping we can get 2 more before I do that.

Bound to be at least 2 more THPers looking to play Saturday in NOVA.

Man I wish I could hop on this. If I wasn't playing in an upcoming work tournament I would be there. Have fun tho!

FYI .... Play PB DYE for $55 during the week from with Breakfast & lunch, plus if there are open Tee Times in the afternoon, you can replay for FREE! Looks like I may be taking off a day from work! :)

VIP FOR THE DAY

Be a Very Important Player at PB DYE
$54.95 AND $49.95 FOR SENIORS over 60

• Start your day with our complimentary continental breakfast.
  • We’ll cap that with your green fee, cart, practice balls and culminate with a delicious lunch, ALL FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
  • Finally, If there are open spaces on the tee sheet after lunch, we invite you to play a replay at NO CHARGE!
  • Monday through Friday from 7 am to 2 pm.

FYI .... Play PB DYE for $55 during the week from with Breakfast & lunch, plus if there are open Tee Times in the afternoon, you can replay for FREE! Looks like I may be taking off a day from work! :)

VIP FOR THE DAY

• We’ll cap that with your green fee, cart, practice balls and culminate with a delicious lunch, ALL FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
  • Finally, If there are open spaces on the tee sheet after lunch, we invite you to play a replay at NO CHARGE!

This sounds like a great deal. Might have to use it - I'll see if I swing it and circle back if others want to join too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP FOR THE DAY

How long is this deal running?

How long is this deal running?
I just received an email from them. No expiration date that I see. Just have to call to get a tee time and mention the email.

VIP FOR THE DAY

Just got that email too. Great deal especially with the food thrown in.

Post via Taptalk

Have a great time guys. Can't make it for this outing but maybe next time..

Post via Taptalk

Have a great time guys. Can't make it for this outing but maybe next time..

Post via Taptalk
All good man.
Man I wish I could hop on this. If I wasn't playing in an upcoming work tournament I would be there. Have fun tho!
No worries buddy. Good luck in the tournament and hope all is well with everything else.

Plan is a tee time at 1757 around 1 or so on Saturday if any one else is interested. So far it is me and G$$$. Let me know and I will make the tee time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back