Club Championship Today - Wish Me Luck

Hit em well!

Good Luck wubears!

Play well!

Good luck!

Breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Good luck

Relax and just have fun. Let your swing be free and let you mind and body do what it knows to do. Good luck!

Good luck dude! You definitely have the length to get this done. Stay focused and keep us posted.

~Rock

Get after it man and play well. You got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! Go get it!

Good luck!

Good luck, keep us posted.

Good luck

Be one with the ball! good luck!

Good luck. Well, I guess you're about done with your round or in the middle of the back 9?

Good luck buddy, go get 'em!

Good Luck today...hit 'em straight!

You can do eet! GL yo!

Good luck .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

How did it go???

Hope you hit driver-sand wedge all the way to the win!

Unfortunately I missed the handicap division championship by a couple of strokes - shot an 86 thanks to 35 putts! It was pretty much Driver, wedge all day long hitting 11 or 18 greens in regulation. However, putting was horrendous. I did not par a single hole on the back 9 - three putting 5 times in that 9 hole stretch. These greens are brutal - a 3 foot put downhill can lip out and leave you a 5 foot put up-hill. I think I made 1 put outside of 5 feet all day. Heck, I was up in 2 on two par 5s and managed to three put them both.

The guy that won was a 25 Handicap and shot a 97. Every single-digit handicap player struggled with the putting so it really opened the door for a high handicap player to win this year.

Overall it was a lot of fun, but the putting really put a damper on the day. Plus I was playing with 2, 30+ handicappers which was brutal. The good news is that I've been designated as the "go-to" scramble and shamble player for our league when we play in events because of my length and accuracy off the tee!

There's always next time. If it's any consolation, they usually trick up the holes a bit during big events, making putts even harder than usual.

Sorry the flat stick let you down Tim. Keep your chin up and you'll get it next year!

Back