Is Fowler the Next Kuchar?

Remember Phil didn’t win his first major until he was 33, nearly 34. There is plenty of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fowler 2017-$6,083,00 Total $29,772,000

Kutcher 2017 $4,282,000 Total $41,987,000

Sponsorships bring them up a couple of dollars, must allow them to get those little extras at christmas.

Must be a b*tch having that "just a top 10 finisher" label.

Those poor bastards who regularly make the cut and stay in the top 100 must have a tough time with the food stamps.

Great comparison of these 2. I do think that if Rickie really wants to play and puts his mind to it (remember right after being voted 1 of the most overrated players on Tour) he can and could be very good. I know it might be over blown a bit but I do think it is note worthy to say that Rickie is still a young guy and still does a lot of single, rich, and good looking guys things... wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the life of the party (not in a bad way) and everyone knows he’s a social media hound as well. For me I think Rickie has far more talent the Kuch ever did and with his age I think can and will win a lot more on Tour

Remember Phil didn’t win his first major until he was 33, nearly 34. There is plenty of time.
I'm with this, and Sergio/DJ/Stenson. I get that Rickie is mega talented and people would have expected him to win a major by now, including himself. But he'll get his Major and then the comparisons to such and such golfer end, and I especially laugh when people call him overrated.

I'm with this, and Sergio/DJ/Stenson. I get that Rickie is mega talented and people would have expected him to win a major by now, including himself. But he'll get his Major and then the comparisons to such and such golfer end, and I especially laugh when people call him overrated.

Don’t get it twisted. Once he wins a major he get compared to one major winners and then people will ask if he should be in the HOF. He will always be a subject because he is a superstar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil (and everybody else) was playing for 2nd Place nearly all the time.

Back