Took a little break from the game.....nine years and a lot of water under the bridge

rxk9fan

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be brief...
Played a lot of golf and became decent. Went over a car after they pulled out in front of my motorcycle resulting in compound fractures in both arms. Clawed back after 18 months to shoot two over at the "Saturday game" from the tips and playing it down. Walked off the 18th and thought "I made it back and I am done". Started training Shepherds for Schutzhund and beat my hands up some more doing bite work. I lost my Father and my stud Male Shepherd this year and it felt like it was time for some more golf.
I guess it has been about 3 months. Shot a 98 my first round back and shot 72 today. Mid sized grips have been a savior as I could not hold on to the club. In the 3 months I have went from Apex Pro's with KBS tour V stiff (flight too high) to MP 25's with KBS tour stiffs (felt harsh at impact) to AP2 with DG AMT s300 and loved them but was hurting during some rounds. Today the 72 came with Titleist CB with UST recoil proto 110 f4 I picked up cheap. I liked them every bit as good as the AP2 I loved and hoping to save some wear on my joints.

That is longer than I intended so please excuse. I am excited to be back to a game I love!
Hit them well my friends!

FWIW- SS was a pretty consistent 106 a month ago. Getting in golf shape and I think I may be up a tiny bit but age and trauma has taken away some range of motion. I will be 59 in a couple of months.

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf!!!

welcome back to golf

Welcome back to the game and THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP and awesome to have more people back into the game I am just starting to learn!

Thank you each for your time to give me a warm welcome.
I hope you had a great weekend and HAPPY MONDAY to all!
Sincerely!!

Welcome to THP and glad to hear you're back to playing and enjoying it! I lost both my parents over the winter within a 3 month span so my condolences to you.

Welcome back to golf, and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and golf!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!! Welcome back to golf!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Enjoy the site...lots of good people talking about good things.

Welcome back to golf and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Back