Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I dominated some newbs last night. Tbaker has the best taunt/gesture/whatever you call it when you are top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u were en fuego

To get this game or not...in full ponder mode.

To get this game or not...in full ponder mode.

If you can rent it for a week somehow, I'd do that. I liked it at first, hated it a little later and now love it. I had to give it a fair chance though.

Could they improve aspects? For sure. Did they get a ton right? Yes they did

Never again will I make a phone call like that again. That was 45 minutes of my life I will never get back

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Never again will I make a phone call like that again. That was 45 minutes of my life I will never get back

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Should have done the bro thing and talked while playing.

Her voice and conversation was so awful you would have passed out.

New rule for me, text only when running traps from Tinder :D

Should have done the bro thing and talked while playing.

Played last night.... Why do I feel like there are only 3 maps to play on? I played that darn jungle map 5 times in a row at one point.
Did throw an 18-5 in there....but everything else was mediocre. Tonight I'm going to learn how to run on walls.....

Played last night.... Why do I feel like there are only 3 maps to play on? I played that darn jungle map 5 times in a row at one point.
Did throw an 18-5 in there....but everything else was mediocre. Tonight I'm going to learn how to run on walls.....
Jungle map? Redwoods? I hate that map.

one thing I dislike about the game. I hate that there is an option to replay the same map(depending on votes).

When you do that its called Ddecing.

And I hate that map, its is like ascend from AW

Not a fan of that one. I always fall off stuff.

one thing I dislike about the game. I hate that there is an option to replay the same map(depending on votes).
That annoys me too, especially when you play the same map 5 times in a row.

It's an okay map...but 5 times in a row sucks.

Not a fan of that one. I always fall off stuff.

I try to pick a different map...but it seems I'm always out voted. It always seems we'll play the same 2 or 3 maps in an hour of game time.
Drives me crazy. I guess I'm not a huge fan of the maps in general. Had me dreaming of all the maps we played in MW and MW2. I like playing
because it's just fun to go out and try and win.... but I'm not super impressed overall. Yet I'll still be on there :)

That annoys me too, especially when you play the same map 5 times in a row.

MssveDhart34 if anyone wants to add me on PSN.

You missed some fun ground war a couple nights ago.

I am starting to love Safeguard, we even won a domination game :)

Send me a friend request Leishman!

Back