Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

How are they against your sldr's? I remember those being long irons

I'm digging the graphite shafts in them. Longer than the SLDR irons, higher launching.

We finished, dropped the clubs off and the next group hasn't hit 18 yet.
#weplayfast

Even par 72 today. Fun day with JB, trey and Gill. Sitting on 18 waiting for the rest of the guys

Freddie got me by 5.
4a6c0932b3e5751a400d9f05d7288d34.jpg

Very nice rounds Panda and JB!

The GBB is the great equalizer. JB pounds that thing off the tee and has a few shots he can play. Nice to see technology make a difference in ones game.

Great updates guys, it was fun to follow along. Might have to give the xr a try, liked the way it looked.

Good shooting gentleman!

living all the updates as well. surprisingly 441 is quiet here today. must be getting a little scared about tomorrow...

Looks like a fun day! Nice scoring JB & Freddie.

236b9e7346584a405a959edd73c3b5e8.jpg

2nd group coming in now

Even par 72 today. Fun day with JB, trey and Gill. Sitting on 18 waiting for the rest of the guys
Killing it Tadashi! That is golfing your ball sir.

And War...you are for sure one of the best at live forum updates. Killing it today! I'll be bending your ear about the XR16 at RTJ!

Killing it Tadashi! That is golfing your ball sir.

And War...you are for sure one of the best at live forum updates. Killing it today! I'll be bending your ear about the XR16 at RTJ!

Thanks brother. I enjoyed it

Note to self, work on that 115 yard wedge shot.

Absolutely pounding the driver, missed 1 fairway. Couldn't hit a green to save my life. Unless I was hitting 441s C200s. Those things were on point.

Note to self, work on that 115 yard wedge shot.

Absolutely pounding the driver, missed 1 fairway. Couldn't hit a green to save my life. Unless I was hitting 441s C200s. Those things were on point.

Sounds like I need to just play from 441s bag next month too. XXiO and C200s to equal things up :smile:

And rocky forgets his 9 iron on 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ya wardy, watch is down to 66% battery so it didn't use much

Nice rounds T70 and JB!

Just caught up liking what I am hearing about the XR pro. Nice shooting Freddie and JB.

How did everyone else play?

Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Troy was killing the XR pro! Took a few swings with it and I think it's definite improvement over last year of life. And I quite like last year's line as well.

Mystery ball was pretty nice, had great spin and it seems I was able to get out of the sand pretty easily compared to my callaway hx bite

Shot an 82 with a double on the last. Had a great time as always! The F6+ was a monster for me today! Will be posting more thoughts and distance averages in the thread soon. Have a safe trip home everyone!!

Great time playing with Austin, Ken and Jim. We all had our good times and bad times on the course today but the company was great as usual.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fun round with Soxfan, Vman and Wake, we did not have a birdie between us all day. Tough greens to read and get the speed, loved the new ball all the way around.

Back