2017 Presidents Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen%20Shot%202017-09-25%20at%2011.26.48%20AM-X2.png

US should easily win this. Even with Tiger just able to chip and putt (I think), they would also win a capt / asst capt match.

Some of the International's biggest guns have not been in the best form lately. Matsuyama has really cooled off and Scott and Grace have had off seasons for them. We'll see if they find their games for this.

I love any kind of international team competition, I'll definitely be tuned in very closely to this one! I like the home team to win handily!

I have never watched a presidents cup but am going to try this year. Looking at those lineups, this doesn't even seem like a fair fight

I want the US to win, but the event needs the International team to win in the worst way.

US should easily win this. Even with Tiger just able to chip and putt (I think), they would also win a capt / asst capt match.

Pretty close the last time the two teams met, I dunno how easy it will be,

I love any kind of international team competition, I'll definitely be tuned in very closely to this one!

Agreed

These guys have go to be fatigued after the FedEx playoffs. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt the US.

I think this is going to be a complete beat down by the Americans.

I’m actually pretty pumped for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited about seeing Hoffman play!

This should be a good one, but US should win this one.

International team took it down to the wire last time. I think the US will dominate still and win. It will be interesting watching the rookies on both sides.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You are just giddie there is a Canadian in it again.

I think this is the best lineup America has had in a while.

I'd have to think the US were heavy favorites. Can't wait to watch this one!

Hope Kiz and Reed have great showings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s going to be closer than people think. USA will win but I don’t think we are looking at a landslide.

I thnk the US will win again. It may be close, but i think we pull out the win.

What's the story with the U.S.'s polos? Red and... tan? And those hats are horrible. Looks like they picked them out of an embroider's catalog. I thought we made some strides with the Ryder cup hats being done by New Era.

What's the story with the U.S.'s polos? Red and... tan? And those hats are horrible. Looks like they picked them out of an embroider's catalog. I thought we made some strides with the Ryder cup hats being done by New Era.
Lacoste is doing both teams' uniforms at this event. So blame them.

Back