luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Which chain chicken restaurant do you prefer?

Chick-Fil-A
KFC
Popeyes
Other (please name)

Chick-Fil_a is my choice

Popeye's in a landslide. KFC is OK. The other I am not even remotely a fan of.

Chic Fil a for sure, PDQ is another regional place I like as well.

CFA by a long stretch.
PDQ is good too.

KFC does have some darn good mashed potatoes and gravy.

what constitutes a chain? central florida has a "chain" called Huey Magoos that has 6 locations. love that place! if it's national i go with cfa. never had pdq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chick Fil A for me, mostly because it is hard to come by around here and the only thing I ever get is the spicy chicken

Go Chicken Go, which is a local chain in Kansas City, KS (3 stores), Kansas City, Missouri (1 store)and Olathe, KS (1 store).

https://gochickengo.com/pages/locations

Best gizzards ever! It's been a long time since I've had some Go Chicken Go.

For national chains though, it's hard to beat Popeye's. We had one in Belton that closed a couple of years ago because it was in a crappy location (hard to access).

Fried Chicken hands down is Popeye's for me.

Fast food/casual dining its Chic Fil A or PDQ

Chick-fil-A
Zaxbys

Bojangle's is another very solid chicken option that had not been mentioned yet. Just slightly below Popeye's for me.

what constitutes a chain? central florida has a "chain" called Huey Magoos that has 6 locations. love that place! if it's national i go with cfa. never had pdq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You beat me too it!!!

Bojangles for me when I can get it.

I'm a fan of all 3. But if I put them in order based on my frequency of consumption, it would be:

1. CFA (by miles and miles - and it was even farther out in front back when they still sold the Spicy Chicken Biscuit for breakfast!)
2. KFC
3. Popeye's (last only because my family doesn't seem to like it as much)

Chick-fil-a, also by miles and miles for me.

Fil-a ftw!

Where is @greggdrews ? I sense some valuable insight coming from him on this one.

KFC, but a Popeye's is opening soon in my area so I'll have to try them when it does open.

Chic Fil A for me.

CFA by a long shot. It's one of the only fast foods I will eat other than In-n-Out. Their waffle fries are amazing.

For fried chicken, I love Popeye's, and KFC is good, too. I like KFC's sides better, though.

Chick-Fil-A has the best chicken sammich anywere, in my opinion. I only actually started eating there within the last year. I always just knew them as the place in the malls with great lemonade.

Chick Fil A and Raising Canes.

Chick-fil-a is my vote, but only because it's hard to find in these parts. We have both KFC and Popeyes, and I never eat at either.

KFC isn't what it was 20 years ago. Chic-Fil-A is good, but when I'm in NC I have to hit up Bojangles and a place called Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ for the chicken and hush puppies...I'm not a fan of the Carolina BBQ, too vinegary for me so I stay away from the pork.

For fried chicken Popeye's is my choice, for sandwiches, strips and other chicken stuff, CFA.

Back