Looking For Testers: Bridgestone Tour B

I normally play the Callaway Chrome Soft X and the Taylormade TP5x.

I believe the Tour B Xs would be best for my game.

I recently found the latest version of the 330s and it was wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you explain this one further. You play the softer of the two Titleist balls and the much softer Q-Star Tour and like them, but have gone with the much firmer X in this one?

Well I guess if I want to compare Apples to Apples, I should go with the XS version instead. I was kinda hoping the X version wasn't as firm as advertised & wanted the added accuracy.

Well I guess if I want to compare Apples to Apples, I should go with the XS version instead. I was kinda hoping the X version wasn't as firm as advertised & wanted the added accuracy.

Gotcha. I would think it would have been RX or RXS, but was genuinely curious. Seemed very different.

1. I currently play the Bridgestone B330-RX. I've been using it as my sole ball for the past 4 months. Earlier in the year I did play the Snell MTB for several rounds, and I also played several rounds with the Callaway Chrome Soft.

2. I think the B-RX would be the ball for me. It looks the closest to the B330-RX that I've played on and off for many years based on a ball fitting.

1. I currently play either the Callaway Chrome Soft or Volvik S-4.
2. I would like to give the Tour B XS a try.

Looking forward to personally testing these balls, whether chosen or not.
1. Currently playing the Bridgestone B330 and Snell MTB.
2. From past online fittings, I believe the Tour B X.

Golf ball used now. Bridgestone RXS this years model. I have played this model the last five years and have seen and felt the changes every year they do something so to review the new model would continue my take on the differences between all the models different years

The new model that best fits, would be the Bridgestone B. RXS.

1. Srixon Z Star XV
2. I think it'd either be the XS or the RXS, I'd really like to see the increased spin around the greens.

Thanks, I'm really excited to see what people think of these!

I have been gaming the Qstar and Qstar tour for past few months.

The Tour B XS I feel would be the best fit for me.

Sweetness!

1. The Srixon Z Star has been my ball this summer. I recently ran out of them and broke into the last of my PV1 stash.
2. Past fittings have said the 330 RX but I've had good results with the regular 330 too.

Current gamer is the B330
Best fit of the new line would probably be the Tour B X

I play the RX & RXS... I am fine with both balls.

1. I usually play a Chromesoft, MTB, and sometimes a B330.

2. I'd like to try out the Tour B X.

Love it!

1. What golf ball do you normally play? I am switching between Chrome Soft, Duo-U and B330-RX
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? I believe the RX would be the best model based on previous experience and online ball fittings with Bridgestone.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway Chrome Soft
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? The Tour B XS should fit my game very well.

Thanks for the opportunity !

Golf ball normally played - Bridgestone B330-RX primarily with Snell MTB mixed in occasionally

Model I believe best fits me - Tour B RX

I normally play the Srixon Z Star XV
The best ball for me is the Tour B X

Thanks for the opportunity THP!

1. What golf ball do you normally play? -- Snell MTB or Callaway Chrome Soft
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? - Tour B RX

1. Srixon Q star

2. Tour B RXS- Website says gain distance and control, can never go wrong with that.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway Chrome Soft X
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? RX

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Titleist Pro V1
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? TOUR B330RXS

Currently play ZStarXV, would like to try the Tour Bx for the low spin on driver shots. My misses are usually baloon balls, or a hard fade that borders a slice. Would like to see those misses limited.

Currently playing the Srixon Z-Star.

Of the 4 versions, the RXS would undoubtedly suit my game best due to the low spin off the tee with the feeling around the greens.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? - Playing Titleist Pro V1x. 2016

2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? Would like to play the Tour B XS. Enjoy the feel of a softer golf ball and would be interested to see how the distance compares to the V1x

Thanks!

Back