Bridgestone B330-RX or B330-RXS equal to Chrome Soft?

crazygolfnut

Let's have fun out there!
Reaction score
Handicap
Can anyone tell me which Bridgestone ball B330-RX or B330-RXS would be an equal to the Callaway Chrome Soft? Thanks

I am by no means an expert, but I would say, primarily based on feel, that the RXS would be closer. I have always played the RX because, to me, it has a little former feel than the other 2. I'm sure results may very though.

I also believe it is the RXS, that is the lower compression spin ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've played all three and think the RXS is closest to the Chrome soft. Both great balls!!

Have to agree, the RXS would be closer to CS. Both great balls.

concur that the RXS is the closest, though the RX is very similar as well (there isn't a huge difference in feel between RX and RXS, in my opinion.)

In the testing I have done, the RXS will yield more greenside spin for most, while everything I have done on the GC2 has indicated for me that the RX and CS are much closer in that particular performance aspect.

I've played the Chrome Soft a lot in the last year and it's my favorite ball. Got a 100 dollar gift card to bridgestone and bought 2 boxes of the B330S and it's a good ball but noticeably firmer around the greens. Chrome soft will check a lot more on those SW shots 20-50 yds out. Distance I think the Chrome Soft is a hair longer but not noticeably longer. I can't speak to the RX bridgestone balls but the B330S is def firmer than Chrome Soft.

I've played the Chrome Soft a lot in the last year and it's my favorite ball. Got a 100 dollar gift card to bridgestone and bought 2 boxes of the B330S and it's a good ball but noticeably firmer around the greens. Chrome soft will check a lot more on those SW shots 20-50 yds out. Distance I think the Chrome Soft is a hair longer but not noticeably longer. I can't speak to the RX bridgestone balls but the B330S is def firmer than Chrome Soft.

Yeah the S definitely is more firm, as is the 330.

Back