Garmin S60 - Anyone using?

JayB

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Garmin S6 watch. I am considering replacing it with their newest offering, the S60. Anyone have one? Would love to hear impressions.

mods: I will happily review one if provided!:wink::wink:

I have also been pondering the S60 but it is pricey. Using the Bushnell Neo Ion now. Solid watch, but bulky compared to the new Excel and Garmin S60.

I like the way the s60 sets up

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gorgeous looking watch but probably out of my price range.

I do and it’s become my daily watch. I posted a review but am on my phone. Will find the link when I get to a laptop.

I don't like anything on my wrist, I use
http://www.sonocaddie.com/V300/
Very accurate, and I can load courses, it keeps my score, no annual fee,
I love it

I’ve been using the s60 and it’s super accurate, looks nice, and has tons of great features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an S60 and I love it.... one of the biggest improvement is that it is now easy to place the pin in today’s position to get yardage to the pin...it is the first time I have considered not carrying a range finder. I had an S20 before this and I really liked that one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the s20 and enjoy it.
take a little bit to get used to but very accurate and you can keep score and look on your phone app and see your shots on each hole on a basic hole map. kind of nice to visualize your round afterwards.
see how long your drive was and the chip on etc etc.

Can you elaborate?
The touch screen and you can move the flash around on the greens from what I've read and hazrds, also the healthometer reads to be more accurate like the top notch units, i wish i shine from experience but I'm just going by Google, at the moment it's not in the budget

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back