I am quite OCD so the wole damn video annoyed me.

I almost couldn't watch the whole thing, so frustrating!!

I turned it off in disgust at the guy cutting tomato. Some people just lack basic life skills.

Had to stop less than 1 min in. I started to diddle and get anxious.

I wasn't annoyed until I realized how long I had been watching. ...5 minutes that I can't get back.

the cake had me twitching a bit, but the tomato I couldn't handle.

That ***hat mixed Skittles and M&Ms. Why would someone do such a thing?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haha... does not bother me one bit. Entertaining actually. But I know some people that would be climbing the walls.

No bother at all, but I did have to laugh at the egg peeling. That's usually what happens to me with hard boiled eggs.
I almost always end up with just a little bit of the albumen and the whole yolk.

That is funny. I would also send that person for evaluation because that is clearly not the way you do that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These all bothered me greatly, but I'm also not above doing these exact same things to other people that it bothers more.

Can someone please change the title of the thread to CDO?

Stopped watching after the tomato thing, but purely out of a lack of interest in finishing the video. I'm not OCD about the way other people do things, but I don't butcher stuff like that when I'm doing it.

watching this reminded me of the big bang theory episode when Amy makes Sheldon do activities without completing any of them.

It was awesome. But how could you have said that without adding the video? It's like you didn't finish your thought. hahahaha

Several things in there didn't bother me, but I would beat the crap out of somebody that cut a cake like that. The tomato, egg, and tape also really bothered me. It's hilarious seeing how much this bothers everybody else, too.

Apparently I don't have OCD since the video didn't bother me at all.

Couple of things:
1) Not being able to get the packing tape to start is always frustrating, though I don't care what the end looks like on the package.
2) I'm not playing cards with someone that shuffles like that.
3) If I cut a cake like that in front of my wife I would be beaten.

OMG, I was dying over here!

Gotta Facebook this for sure.

I LOL'd for real as well. I'm so OCD, and so many of those things are things I fret about. In a way, I guess I was laughing at myself.....so maybe I'm not OCD? ~shrug~

The cake at the very beginning was the worst one. I lost my mind with the 2nd cut. The others were just annoying.

The cake was bad but the paper towel one drove me crazy. I probably waste so much at home just by walking by the roll and making sure there is a perfect tear

The cake was bad but the paper towel one drove me crazy. I probably waste so much at home just by walking by the roll and making sure there is a perfect tear

After my now wife moved in, she thought I was joking when I asked her to please not leave partial squares of toilet paper or paper towels on the roll. The perforations are there for a reason, use them.

The cake bothered me, but I think it would have even if I wasn't OCD. I was OK with the rest of the stuff, I just laugh when I see people do these kinds of things, I never jump in and try to "Correct". Unless I'm at work and speed is of the essence. I'll jump right in then and apologize afterward. None of it is as bad as a super slow pre-shot routine, that drives me crazy.

Ok I was done as soon as he cut the cake wrong. Then M&MS and Skittles. That's like mixing Country and Western music. I stopped after that!!

I got halfway through, nothing bothered me.

Growing up what did annoy the hell outta me was when my mom and sister would cut their piece out of the middle out of an Entenmann's crumb cake, like coring an apple. Then they'd cut only in the middle from there, eventually leaving only the ring or crust of outside edge.

Madness. They still do it.

Didn’t really bother me, except the MM and skittles. Yuck.

Back