JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How annoyed does this video in full make you feel?

Whoever made that video lacks some very basic skills. Like how to use a ruler and a knife.

I hate Tapatalk

The tomato and silverware on the plate realllyyy bothered me. Lol

Most of them don't bother me just watching the video. A few would bother me if I was struggling with them. EVERY single one would bother me if I was watching my kids do it!

Only a couple items would set me off.... the cake and the tomato.... I'd got thru the roof! The egg, in the garbage about 2 seconds into peeling! Other than that, no reactions. Did I pass or fail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tape is annoying. But whoever is cutting the cake and tomato just might get punched.

I made it about 2/3 of the way thru the video and had to turn it off.

I make it about 7 seconds in, thats frustrating.

I made it about 2/3 of the way thru the video and had to turn it off.

Same here honestly.

Started feeling ridiculously uncomfortable watching the first scene with the cake. The paper towel, the tape, and the tomato were also horrible. The only one that didn't bother me was the Skittles and M&M's mixed up in the bowl, visually, it really didn't bother me. I wouldn't grab a handful and eat it though...

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

OMG, I was dying over here!

Gotta Facebook this for sure.

watching this reminded me of the big bang theory episode when Amy makes Sheldon do activities without completing any of them.

It would appear I have no symptoms of OCD whatsoever.

#FiberLaunch

I'm assuming this was done for some sort of study.
Watching it and knowing this was done for a reason didn't bother me.
Now, in a real life situation I would have been annoyed, if I had done any of those in front of my wife I would've been slapped..

The tomato, the cake and wtf was with the onion?

Music more annoying then anything else.

Didn't bother me watching. If happening in real life, I might be like what the hell. Guess I'm not OCD.

Why would you post such buffoonery? Where's the dislike button?

28 seconds in and I was done.... that was miserable to watch.

It would appear I have no symptoms of OCD whatsoever.

#FiberLaunch

Same here. None of this bothered me at all. Is OCD really that common??

Most of them don't bother me just watching the video. A few would bother me if I was struggling with them. EVERY single one would bother me if I was watching my kids do it!

See I'm the opposite on the kids thing. I have grandchildren ages 2-4. I accept and expect most of those results from the grandkids--it's part of the learning process. My dad died from a neurological disorder. My best friend has had Parkinson's Disease for the last 20+ years. I have other friends of advanced age dealing with various takeaways. I know how frustrating this can be for them. I have learned to be both open and gracious in these circumstances. The limitations are bad enough, but not being able to talk about it with your friends and family makes it twice as bad. I can't do anything about the limitation, but I can do a lot to make sure it doesn't become a herd of elephants in the room. We can talk about it. On rare occasions we can even laugh about it.

See I'm the opposite on the kids thing. I have grandchildren ages 2-4. I accept and expect most of those results from the grandkids--it's part of the learning process. My dad died from a neurological disorder. My best friend has had Parkinson's Disease for the last 20+ years. I have other friends of advanced age dealing with various takeaways. I know how frustrating this can be for them. I have learned to be both open and gracious in these circumstances. The limitations are bad enough, but not being able to talk about it with your friends and family makes it twice as bad. I can't do anything about the limitation, but I can do a lot to make sure it doesn't become a herd of elephants in the room. We can talk about it. On rare occasions we can even laugh about it.

I certainly understand about the 2-4 year olds. They are just learning motor skills. My kids are 10 and 14.

I started off HATING the cake thing. Then I thought "Oh, whatever, this isn't so bad" Then I thought "its really only the food items that seem to bother me." Then I thought "what is wrong with these people?" Then I thought "It's ******** that OCD gets a bad name, these people are messed up - THEY have a problem." Then I turned it off. Total elapsed time: @ 2:30 seconds.

This stuff used to really bother me but I've had to work to not sweat the small stuff. But that tape thing is annoying as hell.

Back