2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

I miss the ball tracker on tee shots...
I'm not going to lie - Fox really struggled with some things, but their use of technology was mostly awesome. Would love some of that action here.

I'm not going to lie - Fox really struggled with some things, but their use of technology was mostly awesome. Would love some of that action here.

let's be candid: right now we'd settle for camera operators following the ball. Zach and Rory may be in a bunker ... and we have no idea where the ball is.

It's time to comment on the commercials (because we're in a miserably long commercial break):

* Rory and Omega - "you can be in the hall of fame" - not the worst commercial ever but definitely trying to be. by Sunday it may be.

* Draft Kings dot com - I don't hate you but you're just everywhere. stop. just stop.

* Realtor commercial - kinda cool and then the girl started being a little stalker-ish. weird.

And for a moment, everyone wondered about Rory's ankle when slipping going up that hill. He should walk more and jog less on the course.

~Rock

So 3 shots from the tee that no one knew where they went and now they show ZJ standing while JS hits his second. Really guys?

Wow, that rules guy sounds a lot like the "rules guys" on THP.

It's time to comment on the commercials (because we're in a miserably long commercial break):

* Rory and Omega - "you can be in the hall of fame" - not the worst commercial ever but definitely trying to be. by Sunday it may be.

* Draft Kings dot com - I don't hate you but you're just everywhere. stop. just stop.

* Realtor commercial - kinda cool and then the girl started being a little stalker-ish. weird.

Elizabeth Banks can feel free to stalk me anytime.

Steve Stricker wreaks of Wisconsin

Man this sucks. Featured coverage has been filled with ZJ trying to figure out rules questions. Cannot wait to get home

I "almost" picked Lingmerth....hope I didn't make a mistake.

Man this sucks. Featured coverage has been filled with ZJ trying to figure out rules questions. Cannot wait to get home

I was just thinking the same thing...... This is brutally slow and painful to watch

ZJ thanking the rules official by name multiple times. What a DB right CAA?:alien:

But that's not the ocean...or did I miss something.

Pretty sure that's international waters since Canada is on the other side, so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Jordan signaled Rory that his ball is playable."

So TNT doesn't have someone who can go look and put a camera on that?!

I love watching Phil swing the driver. Such a ridiculously long swing. If I tried to get the club there on the backswing, I'd fall down.

ZJ thanking the rules official by name multiple times. What a DB right CAA?:alien:

Clogging my TV coverage with his rules discussion is a pretty DB move if you ask me.

"Jordan signaled Rory that his ball is playable."

So TNT doesn't have someone who can go look and put a camera on that?!
Ridiculous. And I don't like to complain.

Clogging my TV coverage with his rules discussion is a pretty DB move if you ask me.

I thought you lawyers enjoyed long ongoing conversations about rules.

psssht. take your shoes off Rory. I did it less than a month ago.

~Rock

Oh Rory, he's a lovely boy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Oh this is gunna get good, will Rory take both shoes off, one shoe off or leave em both on?

Rory with a crazy shot coming up

Back