Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Just picked up my gift, really sorry for delay.

Will post pictures tonight!

looking forward to seeing what you get. This thread has been so much fun to follow and be a part of.

Once again sorry for the delay in getting this up.

Huge thank you to my SS, they know me well.

The E5s are saweeet!!! My gamer! The personal touch with the THP ball mark is awesome.

The NHL cup is so cool, love the whalers and nordiques on there! Throw a nice pint of Trillium Artaic and it will be perfect!

The tees, callaway logos and practice balls will definitely come in handy this winter while I tune up my game.

Thank you SS!!!

da9048c26c296431168503fe56f0eb6e.jpg

Cool gifts Alex. Nice job Santa

Great gifts Alex. Nice job SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secret Santas are knocking it out of the park. The generosity of THP is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know wayyyyy late, but lots going on... just picked up mail today from traveling... big thank you to my SS...

IMG_20151214_143111166.jpg

Have we spilled the beans yet?

We did not spill them last year.

Nor the year before. Nor the year Perry came up with the idea.

Have we spilled the beans yet?

I like spilling the beans. Think my person figured it out but I would like to personally thank whomever had me.

I am for keeping the beans in the can.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The beans stay in the pot

Secret Santa Gifts 2015

I like the mystery of it

I like spilling the beans. Think my person figured it out but I would like to personally thank whomever had me.

If you said thank you in the thread then that person was thanked. Part of the fun of all this is not know who exactly. But knowing you run with a pretty awesome crowd of THPers. Which in the end is what this is all about. Good people doing good thugs for good people.

f2271ee7c29fa8dc86e37f5ede05d469.jpg

Finally caught up with my neighbor that snagged mine while I was out of town. Bing thanks to my SS I can never have enough hats, and I'm installing a few of the grips next week to test out on my wedges.

Back