2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Not a lot of tans out there in the fan area in Wisconsin. I see a lot of a few other things, but tans are not one of them.

UDDERly pale is how I see it

Holy hell Keegan hit your f*****g ball!!!! Takes an hour for him to tee off then sprays it left. Cmon

Holy hell Keegan hit your f*****g ball!!!! Takes an hour for him to tee off then sprays it left. Cmon

Makes up for it on the greens. I mean that.

lougle for you hot tub time machine fans

you're going to lose your arm.

PS Hot Tub Time Machine 2 is loaded ready to go for Sunday.

Kaymer with the r9 off the deck

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Keep it up Day! Only 1 back right now

Oh martin.

Makes up for it on the greens. I mean that.
I like Keegan but man sometimes watching him go through the routine is rough haha if he was Furyk on the greens it would be the worst thing ever

If this was football, they would have cut away from this group to bring the viewing audience a more competitive group.

Kaymer was a little too aggressive there, I did not see any bail out area on that shot.

of course he is. It's not Sunday

I think he broke through that with the win a couple weeks ago. I've got faith in him. It might be misguided, but it's faith haha

What is the pinkish drink Keegan is drinking. I have seen many athletes with the same one. Protein drink I am guessing

What is the pinkish drink Keegan is drinking. I have seen many athletes with the same one. Protein drink I am guessing

the way he is playing whoever makes that drink is hoping he keeps his hand over the label!

110 remaining for Tiger and he hits another bad approach. Gotta stick it tight and string some birdies together.

With how short that wedge shot was...I think he needs a bigger dose

the way he is playing whoever makes that drink is hoping he keeps his hand over the label!
Haha, love that. I am chuckling good over here.

didn't they say there was zero water on this course?!

There is only lateral water (Red stakes) and no water hazard (Yellow stakes) according to the broadcast.

With how short that wedge shot was...I think he needs a bigger dose
Haha,oh my I'm dying here

I'm digging this stream webpage. Leader board easily visible and the shot by shot tracker is pretty neat. If only we weren't watching TW & KB.

Back