The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. It was a bit rough and my finger tips thank me for getting it done.
Although it could have been worse, I could have had bed bugs or something. :bulgy-eyes:

Crazy part is...I still wouldnt change much. This was a fantastic weekend for THPers.

You could have just used packing tape to cover the screen:

196b58f1dcab6254a0843053b562d16c.jpg

I used my old phone that way for about six months #tightfisted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have just used packing tape to cover the screen:

196b58f1dcab6254a0843053b562d16c.jpg

I used my old phone that way for about six months #tightfisted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks, well, pretty awful.

I was asked by the hotel not to unpack my luggage until we hear from the exterminator lab tomorrow.
#BugsAreGross

I was asked by the hotel not to unpack my luggage until we hear from the exterminator lab tomorrow.
#BugsAreGross

You left that bag outside, right?

#BugsAreGross

Rut roh.

So the parents were told they would play at practice tonight against the kids it was fun.

Then the last 10 minutes it was parents vs parents which started out goofing around.

Then one guy too it way too serious throwing his body at me in the paint.

Soooooo he got his shot blocked so hard by me off the backboard it landed just shy of mid court.

Then 2 series later i dunked on him lol

#beastmode

Sure did. Never took it out of the trunk.
Fortunately we think we are okay, but I agree with the thoughts from the hotel. The part that kills me is that I have all brand new clothes in there, including five 1/4 zips and they are just gone.

#BugsAreGross

"Hello Mr. Babbit? We have heard from the lab and ask that you immediately burn your luggage. Hello? Mr. Babbit? Are you there......" <JB just shakes head>

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully there is good news from them. From your description, it seemed to be handled well considering the circumstances and YOU certainly handled it well. Fingers crossed for you.

JM

So the parents were told they would play at practice tonight against the kids it was fun.

Then the last 10 minutes it was parents vs parents which started out goofing around.

Then one guy too it way too serious throwing his body at me in the paint.

Soooooo he got his shot blocked so hard by me off the backboard it landed just shy of mid court.

Then 2 series later i dunked on him lol

#beastmode
I wish this was on video.

Sure did. Never took it out of the trunk.
Fortunately we think we are okay, but I agree with the thoughts from the hotel. The part that kills me is that I have all brand new clothes in there, including five 1/4 zips and they are just gone.
Dry cleaning or something? Or the thought of it is just too much?

It's in the trunk of my car, which is freaking me out. I may need to set off a bug bomb in there. I am also itching like a man woman and feel like bugs are crawling all over me. This is seriously so disgusting, I almost ask JB to go stay in a hotel tonight ha.

I wish this was on video.

Coaches daughter videoed some of it on her moms phone but it was a few minutes later.
And hoop wasnt 10 feet lol somewhere between 9 and 9.5

It's in the trunk of my car, which is freaking me out. I may need to set off a bug bomb in there. I am also itching like a man woman and feel like bugs are crawling all over me. This is seriously so disgusting, I almost ask JB to go stay in a hotel tonight ha.
That's disgusting.

I would vomit.

I hate bugs.

Coaches daughter videoed some of it on her moms phone but it was a few minutes later.
And hoop wasnt 10 feet lol somewhere between 9 and 9.5
#WhiteMenCanJump

Heat kills them, so a dryer would work.
Sadly however, dryer plus Merino wool equals no good when things fit right. So those would be gone.
Same with my Millar pants that are brand new. The rest I could probably salvage if I had to.
The suitcase is my Tumi, that would be gone too.

Marriott has said they would make good on it, but Im sure they dont expect five 1/4 zips, 4 pairs of Peter Millar or Bonobos pants and $50 Kentwool underwear.
You tell that to them and they say "Enjoy your Marriott Gift Card".

Same here! I could seriously go trade my car in tomorrow, that's how grossed out I am. I cannot stop scratching!
If you are itching so now bad, just wait til you have to drive it.

Heat kills them, so a dryer would work.
Sadly however, dryer plus Merino wool equals no good when things fit right. So those would be gone.
Same with my Millar pants that are brand new. The rest I could probably salvage if I had to.
The suitcase is my Tumi, that would be gone too.

Marriott has said they would make good on it, but Im sure they dont expect five 1/4 zips, 4 pairs of Peter Millar or Bonobos pants and $50 Kentwool underwear.
You tell that to them and they say "Enjoy your Marriott Gift Card".
Hell, I'd do my best to make them cover it.

If you are itching so now bad, just wait til you have to drive it.

Stop! I cannot think about that. I am going to have to go over the entire car with a black light or something. My skin is crawling thinking about this. How the hell does this happen at a nice Marriott? UGH!!

Stop! I cannot think about that. I am going to have to go over the entire car with a black light or something. My skin is crawling thinking about this. How the hell does this happen at a nice Marriott? UGH!!
I blame cam newton

Now i'm itching.

Hell, I'd do my best to make them cover it.

Thats the plan. Now they could come back and say that we are good to go, but still...What does that mean? At 3:30am to 5am while I was changing rooms, I was surprisingly in good spirits with them. Because I know its not the fault of the young lady at the front desk.

But thinking back I wonder if I should have been a bit more harsh over the matter later on. I did save the bugs on the counter for them on a blank piece of paper and he confirmed they had them for the exterminator.

To make matters worse, I leave Thursday at 5:30 in the morning for a flight and have no pants to bring. None of my THP 1/4 zips and so many other items just gone.

Thats the plan. Now they could come back and say that we are good to go, but still...What does that mean? At 3:30am to 5am while I was changing rooms, I was surprisingly in good spirits with them. Because I know its not the fault of the young lady at the front desk.

But thinking back I wonder if I should have been a bit more harsh over the matter later on. I did save the bugs on the counter for them on a blank piece of paper and he confirmed they had them for the exterminator.

To make matters worse, I leave Thursday at 5:30 in the morning for a flight and have no pants to bring. None of my THP 1/4 zips and so many other items just gone.
You handled it well, I would have been fuming. But, like you said, not the fault of the girl tending to the front desk.

You handled it well, I would have been fuming. But, like you said, not the fault of the girl tending to the front desk.

And like I told her, normally I would check out and ask for my money back. IN this instance, that was not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back