NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL doesn't allow for endorsements on jerseys. You have nothing to fear. I do suspect a few teams will adjust some though.
Thank gawd.

Well, welcome to Euro/Russian Hockey. ADIDAS just bought the rights to the NHL jersey. Great.

NHL doesn't allow for endorsements on jerseys. You have nothing to fear. I do suspect a few teams will adjust some though.

they change the supplier every few years, it was starter then bauer then reebook, no real surprise there

Rumors today that every team's jersey will have a large 3-stripe Adidas logo on the sleeves or on the waist.

No idea how accurate that rumor is...hopefully false.

Rumors today that every team's jersey will have a large 3-stripe Adidas logo on the sleeves or on the waist.

Sounds typical. I wouldn't worry about it until it's on the jersey, and I seriously doubt it's going to look bad whatever it is.

Sounds typical. I wouldn't worry about it until it's on the jersey, and I seriously doubt it's going to look bad whatever it is.
Yeah your probably right.

The oilers of the 80's had a giant swoosh and ccm was just below the back of the collar on some Ave jerseys. Each manufacturer will pay good money for those rights. What sucks these days is the deal is done with the NHL not each individual team. More and more jerseys look similar in style.

20121013-20121013-_DSC7688_crop_exact.jpeg
Well, welcome to Euro/Russian Hockey. ADIDAS just bought the rights to the NHL jersey. Great.

Adidas doesn't have the rights to endorsements on jersey's. Outside of their logo placement, there wont be an additional logos from this deal.

Could argue that they already own the rights under the Reebok name.

I'd be shocked if we saw 3 stripes on Black Hawks and Leafs jerseys. But I bet we see them on younger franchises.

I'd be shocked if we saw 3 stripes on Black Hawks and Leafs jerseys. But I bet we see them on younger franchises.
It will be every team whatever it is. Money over history all day for the league. Also on that note Ads are a near certainty at this point and has been reported that they are moving that way for the last few years.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

we will see the adidas logo somewhere, but I am sure it will be smaller for now, kind of how Reebook, or CCM did it

I think they could sneak the 3 stripes in on the Hawks sweaters without an issue. Stripes around the cuffs or something.

I think they could sneak the 3 stripes in on the Hawks sweaters without an issue. Stripes around the cuffs or something.
Agreed, I didn't mean it wouldn't work in somehow. I just don't see it being overly prominent on the more traditional teams jerseys.

Agreed, I didn't mean it wouldn't work in somehow. I just don't see it being overly prominent on the more traditional teams jerseys.
Ah gotcha.

Blackhawks have the nicest sweater in the game imho.

Ah gotcha.

Blackhawks have the nicest sweater in the game imho.
Without bias of course.

I really like Detroits. And as far as the non-traditional ones I really like ours. Simple and current feeling at the same time.

Without bias of course.

I really like Detroits. And as far as the non-traditional ones I really like ours. Simple and current feeling at the same time.
Even from before my days as a Hawks fan I thought so.

Detroit, such a classic design. Hate that team, though.

Loved the old North Stars logo, and I really like the Wild sweaters too.

I am all kinds of bias in saying the blue jackets 3rd jerseys are amazing.
Yeah those are pretty awesome. Love the crest on the front.

Without bias of course.

I agree, I prefer simpler, cleaner logos, to me, the stars, flames, blues, leafs and the bolts logo are amongst the best out there

I agree, I prefer simpler, cleaner logos, to me, the stars, flames, blues, leafs and the bolts logo are amongst the best out there
Freaking Stars. Childhood ruined.

Haha its funny. I like the crest but would prefer that logo on the shoulder I think. I just love the colors.
The colours?

You mean the Canucks giant whale trying to take a dump doesn't do it for you? FML.

when I was younger, I loved watching Guerin and Modano play together, I love that team
My first hockey game was a North Stars v Lightning game at the old Met Center. Obviously well before they put the netting above the glass, a puck was shot into the stands and tore a spectator's forearm open. Still such a vivid memory today. Loved Mike Modano and Neal Broten. Loved that Modano stayed woth the Stars so long.

When they imploded the stadium, they stopped school to let us watch the live broadcast. Such a sad day haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back