Favorite time of day to play

I guess this is not my "real" answer - but I've played a glow ball night golf tournament the last two years and it's been one of my yearly highlights. I'd totally do a glow ball league.

I like an early tee time as sun is coming up. Come home, get stuff done, and even have time for a nap if needed.

Early right now to beat the heat, but I love playing late when the course is dry. A lot of dew here early in the morning.

Early in the morning to beat the crowds and the heat. I also love getting in a quick 1 hour nine after dinner when nobody is out on the course.

Around 1-2pm if during a weekend, time to have a relaxing morning and then lunch before heading out to the course. Also at that time typically not too busy. Mornings can be really nice but not really a morning person and typically takes 3-5 holes before I'm sharp.

In the Summer we tee off prior to 7:00 am. We're done by 10:00/10:15, beat the heat, and get home early enough to do whatever needs to be done.

Weekends it's as early as possible, weekdays it around noon because there tends to be a lull around then and can get out as a single more often than not.

Been confined to teeing off around noon. Usually don’t have many people in front or back. Stinks in the Texas heat but it’s when I get out after the morning shift. If I had my choice it’d be at the crack of dawn but those are standing tee times for the members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used to like early morning.
On the public courses, early morning is a no go.
Somehow the non-golfers have determined that people quit playing golf and the season is over Sept. 1st.
If you go out now on Sat or Sun morning around 7 or later it is crowded.
The tee box is full of people that have never hit a golf ball, and a group of 4 is sharing 1 set of clubs.
The office won't let a group larger than 5 go out.
So these groups go out as 4's. Then after about 3 holes later, you have a group of 9, and they are sharing 2 bags.
We go out about 2 hours before dark and walk .

I enjoy the first tee time of the day more than any other, but I do play after work too.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Love being the first one off. Getting done in 2 hours and heading home before the wife leaves for work is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First group off....just like this AM at 7:20.

Early morning rounds are my fav. Or late afternoon when the course is empty and the sun is falling fast.

First off the tee. No better way to start the day.

Crack of dawn

I prefer one of the first 2-3 tee times available

I really like twilight rounds. Just a fun time to be on the course

either first thing in the morning or late in the afternoon

I love going out late and playing until sundown. Especially in these cool, fall days.

Late morning or early afternoon. People seem to enjoy lunch over Golf. I also schedule courses / rounds based on local events. Last game the town was having a fall festival. Arrived and departed with no cars in the lot.

240 tee time today. Done in 3.5 hours....yes please

In South Carolina, spring and summer as early as possible to beat the heat and in Fall and Winter tee off later in the am to miss a frost delay.

I like late afternoon / early evening golf...especially in the spring or fall

I love an early morning round with the first tee time of the day. It is the only thing I get excited about getting up early for in any way shape or form.

During the summer around 4:00 due to the heat and during every other time around 10:00. I like 10 since it isn't too early and then I can go and grab lunch after.

Me and 7am tee times don't go well. Somehow I end up at the course without sleeping the night before.

Late, especially in the fall, it gets so peaceful on a golf course when the sun is going down, partly because nobody is out there.

Back