Odyssey Putters Thread

Kang this is why I was bugging you about Ratuken a few weeks back. I blame this on you, now I have so many Japanese only releases I want. :banghead
Haha it's a beautiful putter dude

Any chance one of these beauties will be in the bag at the Bridgestone??

My small but beautiful #7 collection (all limited edition fusion rx insert)
46d14e51eae639877fa693a201a7103f.jpg
2429107c61e9c6ec41c7da55f3b325fc.jpg

Any chance one of these beauties will be in the bag at the Bridgestone??
I'm gaming a mxm 2ball at the moment but I can bring an extra putter or two so you can roll them!

My small but beautiful #7 collection (all limited edition fusion rx insert)
46d14e51eae639877fa693a201a7103f.jpg
2429107c61e9c6ec41c7da55f3b325fc.jpg
Can't stop looking at this pic. What's the ??? One? Crank hosel with weights? Dang that's nice.

Can't stop looking at this pic. What's the ??? One? Crank hosel with weights? Dang that's nice.
Limited run of ?&$ symbols. Plummers neck like the works 7ch

Limited run of ?&$ symbols. Plummers neck like the works 7ch
What insert? That's just about what I would design if I could design a head. Slap on a flatso 2.0 and it would never leave the bag.

What insert? That's just about what I would design if I could design a head. Slap on a flatso 2.0 and it would never leave the bag.
All those have fusion rx insert

All those have fusion rx insert
Why does Japan get all the toys??? I have to ask, why have a #7 collection when you're not even gaming a #7?

Why does Japan get all the toys??? I have to ask, why have a #7 collection when you're not even gaming a #7?
Haha good question. I was gaming a #7 until I dropped a bunch of putts with the mxm 2ball at pga store. Noticed it's 33" and bought it and put it in the bag. Been putting great ever since. All my #7 were 34 or 35 in length so I chopped all down to 33. They will be in rotation :)

Haha good question. I was gaming a #7 until I dropped a bunch of putts with the mxm 2ball at pga store. Noticed it's 33" and bought it and put it in the bag. Been putting great ever since. All my #7 were 34 or 35 in length so I chopped all down to 33. They will be in rotation :)
Have you found the neck styles make a big difference or not? You seem to have quite the variety in your collection.

not available to order anymore and I like the blue better than the black.
It was never available in America, it is a Japan only model. Found it on ratuken. So technically you didn't miss anything. Maybe that makes it a bit better? Lol

It was never available in America, it is a Japan only model. Found it on ratuken. So technically you didn't miss anything. Maybe that makes it a bit better? Lol
Haha. that would explain it then. Kang got you hooked to huh?

Have you found the neck styles make a big difference or not? You seem to have quite the variety in your collection.
Not really. Just a visual preference for many. I got all the different styles just to have it if that makes any sense lmao

Haha. that would explain it then. Kang got you hooked to huh?
Yep ever since pine lakes last year when I found out Japan gets all the limited models I've wanted a few. He had to bring a few of his Japan only ones and get me hooked. Lol. I'm not mad just means my collection should have some gems in it now. And the crazy part is even with shipping it cost me $12 more than the U.S. Version was all.

Rolled the 777 cs today. Putt pretty well, left a ton of putts on the lip though

Rolled the 777 cs today. Putt pretty well, left a ton of putts on the lip though
This is the one that fits my eye best... I've never played with anything other than a plumbers neck or center shaft...

This is the one that fits my eye best... I've never played with anything other than a plumbers neck or center shaft...
It's a bit of an adjustment coming from mxm 2ball. There were putts that I felt I left short that rolled out to hole high. It could be the weight difference, it could be the greens were really fast today...

Back