2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Dying to know if you have first hand knowledge of this, although the ash tray smell he must have must be impressive.

Works 60% of the time.... Everytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want TW to get to where Daly is in media coverage. When Daly does something crazy you have to show it, or if he was to contend we'd want to see it. But they don't follow him around incessantly and inundate us with him. His day is past. Obviously past.

Maybe if TW can miss a cut or two the media can get past him too. If he manages to go low today and make the cut -- LOOK OUT! "TIGER IS BACK"

Lets see, one arguably the best other, the other, found lightning in a bottle twice and pissed it all away, sued a childrens charity, and is not Tiger Woods.

Finau with 3 straight. Rollin that rock

I will be with that dude on Wednesday. Such a great guy.

Dying to know if you have first hand knowledge of this, although the ash tray smell he must have must be impressive.

Sadly yes. If you think Eau de Toilette should really smell like a toilet, he has a scent for you.

Does the PGA of American frown upon Ryder Cup Captain hopefuls for throwing things into large bodies of water???

The Harris English rope hat looks horrible.
Its not flat brim or dumb visor bad, but its close.

No more than they frown on his pants.

I could only imagine that scripting.... Maybe they could say 'merica on them with screaming eagles

those look like moose antlers. I'm thinking something more like goat horns or even better, a court jester hat...

His caddy should get a shirt that says "I'm with Stupid"...

What the frank? Tiger Woods with a freaking awful bunker shot and chunky Mcguillcutties it and leaves it in the bunker.

You folks that think this dude is "close" are ****ing off your rocker.

Anyone else streaming experience lagging issues? It's pretty bad on my end

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, had a black screen for awhile. Shut it down and heading home to try it from there.

this isn't the golf of yesterday where everyone plodded along, not much excitement happened, and I got a lot of work done. today - non-stop great shots, almost eagles, and a John Daly club dunk. I'm getting NOTHING done here...

Wow DJ

So far the wind is not causing much damage so the guys that went out early yesterday definitely have an advantage.

I could only imagine that scripting.... Maybe they could say 'merica on them with screaming eagles

Add a unicorn for good measure. (see below)

~Rock

this isn't the golf of yesterday where everyone plodded along, not much excitement happened, and I got a lot of work done. today - non-stop great shots, almost eagles, and a John Daly club dunk. I'm getting NOTHING done here...

I read that as "I want to watch Jordan Spieth make nothing but pars". :D

DJ total messed it up big time wow

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I read that as "I want to watch Jordan Spieth make nothing but pars". :D

it would get my productivity up! even with the Rickie, Jason, DJ group being held up a lot the golf today is mesmerizing. this is a fabulous golf course and it's playing great today. this is not to be missed golf.

There we go J-Day!

What the frank? Tiger Woods with a freaking awful bunker shot and chunky Mcguillcutties it and leaves it in the bunker.

You folks that think this dude is "close" are ****ing off your rocker.

But how do you really feel JB? :D

Back