DMV'ers Take On Bulle Rock Today -Live Thread

And of course there's an accident on 95s. I hoped to leave a bit later to avoid all of the mess.
I just posted this in the rant thread. people are out of their cars taking selfies of the backup.

Shutdown for a medivac copter.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

95 is always a mess, not much between Baltimore and Wilmington and its always jammed. Sorry I had to hit the road right after the round but I had to run a few errands. A lot of fun today but what an up and down round, two blow up holes, several and several doubles.

Just got home. Thanks for a great day. My golf was horrid but I had a blast!

Got in the house about 20 mins ago. Had a fun day. Course at my lunch. We got one of the divot tools but didn't use it.

was a little disappointed with the driving range area we were hitting off of and wish the had us back on the nicer section. Other than one tee box the course was on good shape.

eff Pete Dye :D

Is that traffic gone yet?? Or is still backed up? I went to dinner with the wife at the waterfront in Havre de grace. Fabulous way to end a bad day of golf. My swing that is

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just made it home as well after that mess on 95.

To quote JB "Gawd Damn playing with THPers is the best thing ever"

Overall my tee game was much better today than it was at the two recent THP Invitationals.

The rough on the back nine got the best of me. My kids knees held up fine. But I gotta continue to work on getting stronger and more stamina. I was whipped by the 15th hole.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

never had so much fun playing so terribly, thanks everyone!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Is that traffic gone yet?? Or is still backed up? I went to dinner with the wife at the waterfront in Havre de grace. Fabulous way to end a bad day of golf. My swing that is

its clear now. Should be no problem. Cleared over an hour ago.

That's how it is playing with THPers!

Loved the photos today - looked like a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMV'ers Take On Bulle Rock Today -Live Thread

I've played BR and Mystic Rock and I should of known! Visually from the tee it looks rough. But there is a ton of room. Today I washed 2 on 18. The first ball a 2u was a safe shot, caught if off the toe and hit a draw down into the water. The too the GBB and got another 40 U.S. Draw over the bank to the water. dye got me good on that hole. When I go up to the fAirway it was obvious the play. Driver off the bunker. The in cart GPS was way wrong. Bit had the bunker at 280 and when we got up there it was like 340.
No excuse I didn't execute the shot that was needed. Pretty much my story on the day!

it was fun playing with you. You hit some good shots today. The GBB will be a good friend to you for awhile

I gotta get in on the next outing, hell or high water.

Awesome day! Bulle Rock bullied me once again. And the 95 south delay was.... lovely.

Can't wait to get out there again with everyone. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I gotta get in on the next outing, hell or high water.
A lot of 19th hole talk about doing Raspberry Falls in September and/or Whiskey Creek in October (fall foliage)

Last edited:
Had a great time! Played pretty well - was getting up and down on the back 9 from all over - except for the muddy spot in an otherwise dry bunker on 17! And my chip on 18 hit the wrong spot so I paid for that! Course can be a brute - it's a 135 slope from the whites! Played with Jose, Larry and Mitch - laughed ALOT! Agree with Rob about the course itself - thought it was the worst conditions I have ever saw there - Range was awful, the greens were bumpy and there was some weird rough - some thick and going in all directions, and some so fried you would be hitting off basically hardpan. Really needed all you short game skills on this course...

Ready to play anywhere you guys come up with next! And yea, that drive home was fun - not! I live 15 min away and it took me at least an hour.

Thanks again to Rob for getting it together!

And I'm going to have to call the course. I didn't notice yesterday, but the head covers for both of my hybrids are not where they should be... :/

(edit: emptied the bag out and found my dhy cover, but the d100 cover is mia... I didn't know my bag had so many pockets. The head cover was stuffed into one of them. All is well.)

Last edited:
A lot of 19th hole talk about doing Raspberry Falls in September and/or Whiskey Creek in October (fall foliage)

We're just waiting on the coordinator. Also be sure to find an after round spot that isn't so "sensitive".

We're just waiting on the coordinator. Also be sure to find an after round spot that isn't so "sensitive".
As I've said, I only live 15 minutes from Raspberry Falls. If that's where we end up playing, everyone can always come back to the house for drinks, pool, darts, etc.

As I've said, I only live 15 minutes from Raspberry Falls. If that's where we end up playing, everyone can always come back to the house for drinks, pool, darts, etc.

You got a pond over there too?

Back