Please Dont Be This Person

Of course. The rant is about someone uploading pictures and leaving them there for 30 minutes.

Or 2 hours in this case.....

Or 2 hours in this case.....

Time to place a wager on how long those 3 stay up? I am guessing 6 hours and 47 minutes.

I may/may not be a guilty party here... Sorry fellas!! I uploaded at work and got pulled into a meeting, didn't realize it raised a flag if I hadn't created the post in the marketplace. It won't happen again !!!

I may/may not be a guilty party here... Sorry fellas!! I uploaded at work and got pulled into a meeting, didn't realize it raised a flag if I hadn't created the post in the marketplace. It won't happen again !!!

What am I supposed to do now with all these torches and pitchforks!

What am I supposed to do now with all these torches and pitchforks!

Take them to the tour player you dislike thread? Or the cast/forged debate threads?

This wouldn't happen at all if people used Photobucket, or upload their photos as images instead of attachments! :eyepoke:

I accidentally added an attachment earlier today. I tried to delete it, but had no success in doing so.

This wouldn't happen at all if people used Photobucket, or upload their photos as images instead of attachments! :eyepoke:
Photobucket is fine till you run out of room....then they want to sell you space. If you delete the old picks then the threads lose the photo.

Photobucket is fine till you run out of room....then they want to sell you space. If you delete the old picks then the threads lose the photo.

Exactly. That is why we offer both. Nobody should have to do one or the other.

That's true, but you can always open a new account. You can have 10 gigs per account for free.

That's true, but you can always open a new account. You can have 10 gigs per account for free.

But their TOS says 1 free account per person and THP would never want someone to break the rules like that just for hosting.

I recommend Imgur. No account needed and embed codes are silly easy to grab.

I recommend Imgur. No account needed and embed codes are silly easy to grab.

They have a good mobile app? PB is hit or miss with the app.....and has only gotten worse.

They have a good mobile app? PB is hit or miss with the app.....and has only gotten worse.

Never had any issues, unless youre trying to upload more then a few files at once.

PB has made it easy for me. 10gb is a ton of space. I just cleaned out my wife's iPhone bc she had like 2000 pics, barely put a dent into the 10gb

But their TOS says 1 free account per person and THP would never want someone to break the rules like that just for hosting.

Good point!

I use Photo Bucket for almost all the pics I post here. Have only used 11% of my space.

Bump this up for the 2 attachments that have been pending for over an hour....

This needs a bump after a few new marketplace threads this morning.

Is there any way to check this using TT app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would bump this one as it has been hours.

Back