Status
Not open for further replies.
Club Clash will be sponsored by Epoch and we could not be more excited, because they are going to be adding an element to this for the participants that is very very very very cool.

Club Clash will be sponsored by Epoch and we could not be more excited, because they are going to be adding an element to this for the participants that is very very very very cool.

that is a perfect fit.

Just a natural fit there.

That's makes PERFECT sense imo. Plus, we are going to need the best golf tees anywhere out there...

Sounds like a perfect fit for club testing, need something to hit that ball off of with all those clubs being tested!!! Not to mention my favorite tee ever!!!

if the location and dates work for me consider me in! well, trying to get in anyway.

Could this be the unannounced November event?

I'm hoping Club Clash is not a singular event...

Im curious, why? I can honestly say we have not even decided or even really thought that far, but what would the difference be? Genuine question.

do you mean you hope it's a traveling event? like there will be a club cash in say ohio on one date, then Florida on a subsequent date, and so on? like regional events that take place on different dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im curious, why? I can honestly say we have not even decided or even really thought that far, but what would the difference be? Genuine question.
There were two live driver testings last year weren't there, Florida and MSP? My hope was that this would be those, in a sense.
do you mean you hope it's a traveling event? like there will be a club cash in say ohio on one date, then Florida on a subsequent date, and so on? like regional events that take place on different dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah sort of, see above.

I can understand this sentiment. New clubs are always coming out. Ongoing and a bigger sample size of real numbers from real golfers, etc.

There were two live driver testings last year weren't there, Florida and MSP? My hope was that this would be those, in a sense.

Yeah sort of, see above.

Neither one was a THP Event.
But I am genuinely curious as to why you are hoping for more than one? Are you hoping to attend multiple? I swear this is a genuine question as we are planning 2016 now.

Neither one was a THP Event.
But I am genuinely curious as to why you are hoping for more than one? Are you hoping to attend multiple? I swear this is a genuine question as we are planning 2016 now.
Maybe multiple wasn't the perfect way to put it. I know those weren't events this year, but was thinking maybe they would be next year. I remember while at dinner in MSP this year there being little rumblings about building upon what went down there with the driver testing. My initial thought from the beginning was that those rumblings turned into Club Clash, and I think it's been mentioned going back to Prestwick (just in general, not for Club Clash). So I guess really what my hope is, is that the MSP get together, if it happens next year, will be Club Clash

Maybe multiple wasn't the perfect way to put it. I know those weren't events this year, but was thinking maybe they would be next year. I remember while at dinner in MSP this year there being little rumblings about building upon what went down there this year. My initial thought from the beginning was that those rumblings turned into Club Clash, and I think it's been mentioned going back to Prestwick (just in general, not for Club Clash). So I guess really what my hope is, is that the MSP get together, if it happens next year, will be Club Clash

So really its not multiple events, just one that is close to you...I got it. :alien:

No, that was definitely not Club Clash.

So really its not multiple events, just one that is close to you...I got it. :alien:

No, that was definitely not Club Clash.
Hahaha, ummm yes :angel:

Depending on location I'd definitely be interested...

JB one thought, location,location,location. I would love to attend a Club Clash. Hell I'd love to attend a THP event. But being in Central PA and not having the cash to travel to an event, probably never happen.

How about a Pocono's event. Nice courses and central to a number of states. Just a thought.

Mark Shuman

JB one thought, location,location,location. I would love to attend a Club Clash. Hell I'd love to attend a THP event. But being in Central PA and not having the cash to travel to an event, probably never happen.

How about a Pocono's event. Nice courses and central to a number of states. Just a thought.

Mark Shuman

Where ever it is, it is going to be one heck of a time. For starters though, a donation to the Albatross Club, which in turn donates to the tremendous organization known as Folds of Honor, is the invite to many events, including #TheGrandaddy!

Mark Shuman

We enjoyed our time in the state and even HS an event in your home state this year.

With money tight, I strongly recommend entering the Grandaddy contests starting soon. All expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

Epoch?! Epic!!!!

Count me in

Sounds like fun as always. Ears are open for more information. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back