2015 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

I am just waiting on a few people to get back to me with their league preference (talkative or not) and then I can start working on putting the leagues together.

If they still haven't responded, I'm with #Cookie... put'em in non-talkative and let's light this candle.

I will most likely have the leagues set up by the end of this week or early next week.

The whiskey has slowed my response time. OK, look forward to it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

One of the RB's not in any specific order: AP, Charles, Bell

Who's the 1st pick in the fantasy draft?
Ugh…I was in this position last season and went with LeSean McCoy. Boy did that work out… alienfacethingy

Ugh…I was in this position last season and went with LeSean McCoy. Boy did that work out… alienfacethingy

I was so pissed when I got the 13th pick in the draft last year, but I ended up liking that position a lot more than top 4. The decisions were a bit easier to make, felt safer.

Kelvin Benjamin just went down.

I was so pissed when I got the 13th pick in the draft last year, but I ended up liking that position a lot more than top 4. The decisions were a bit easier to make, felt safer.

The truth is, when the draft order comes out for all of the leagues, every person picking will say they hate their position, it hedges the bet towards stinking. :D

Its kind of like running into a buzzsaw. Draft order = buzz saw

Hahaha. This is so true.

I hated having the first pick last year, simply because as a 16 team snake draft, make my pick "see you in an hour for picks 2 & 3…"

The truth is, when the draft order comes out for all of the leagues, every person picking will say they hate their position, it hedges the bet towards stinking. :D

Fantasy football players are just like golfers. Always looking for an excuse for our poor performances

never had a draft position i didn't like, my Jet pick seems to always be there haha ...though never run into a buzzsaw either.

A couple of F bombs in here. But....

Hey if anyone wants in but was late signing up Golfer Gal needs 8 more for the next league. PM her! Also see the thread "Fantasy Footballers" for the update on how many more we need.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, been crazy busy. And I skimmed...

Has league invites been sent out yet?

Sorry, been crazy busy. And I skimmed...

Has league invites been sent out yet?
Nope. They are trying to fill the 7th league, need to hear from some folks about preferring the quiet or smack talk leagues, etc.

Nope. They are trying to fill the 7th league, need to hear from some folks about preferring the quiet or smack talk leagues, etc.

I have heard from everyone, but I am now trying to fill that 7th league. I am going to give it through the weekend and if we don't get it filled by Monday I will go ahead and put the teams together for the 6 full leagues.

I have heard from everyone, but I am now trying to fill that 7th league. I am going to give it through the weekend and if we don't get it filled by Monday I will go ahead and put the teams together for the 6 full leagues.

Can someone join two leagues?

(Probably skimming here, if so apologies)

I should probably start doing some research. I didn't do fantasy football last year and now I'm out of the loop.

Kelvin Benjamin just went down.

My office has 16 leagues and yesterday was the draft during work hours. So many people had meetings and had to go autodraft.

ESPN still had Benjamin listed and he ended up being the no 1 pick for a lot of people.

Another reason to hate meetings. Ha

Fortunately I was able to attend. Well fortunately until i see how my picks perform

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back