How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

My last 3 rounds I haven't had a single birdie but I have had 4 eagles, go figure.

I'm up to 2 again now. Been a rough week. I was due for it to happen though.

Broke my string of 25 rounds with at least one birdie on Friday. The string of rounds with birdies started on July 6 and I have had as many as 6 birdies in a round a couple of times.

up to 2 straight rounds with a birdie although I had good looks today from under 5 feet on 3 straight holes and only made one of them (MEH).

Made a handful of net birdies today but that was it. Looking forward to my next round so I can get back in this thread!

Up to 2!

Got a birdie today. At 1 round.

2 birdies today on a quick 9 hole round...a couple others so the score wasn't the best but I started a new streak...1

Had 3 birdies today. Putter is on fire. 9 birdies in two days. The streak.... I've lost track!

2 birdies today to up my streak to 17 rounds

3 Birdies on Friday and 2 today gets me to 4. I think that is the longest streak I have ever had, hope to keep it going!

I am back to 2, both on par 3s. Hopefully get the streak to 3 this weekend.

Left it late today and finally got one on the 18th, just missed the eagle by a couple of inches though, so it was a nice tap in.

I've had three rounds in a row now that I have had at least one birdie. Playing solid golf these days ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had it at two straight rounds with a bird this weekend but that ended Sunday. Looking to start a new streak, longest I've gone is three rounds so far.

Well. Ruined my long streak of One in a row today. Back to zero. Lol

I hate this thread. lol I had several birdie attempts today but going into the 18th I knew I needed to score a birdie to keep my "Run" alive. 150 yds to the front pin, flew it short and let it run to the hole. 5 feet! All the way to the green and all the way to setting up behind the ball I kept saying oh ya I got this so I can go to 2 rounds in a row. Been putting real good (for me) all day so confidence is high. Bam! Too stinkin' hard.:banghead: Hit the back of the cup and bounced out for tap in Par. Oh well. At least I am having the fun of getting birdie attempts with all the work I have been doing.

3, I birdied 1 hole at The Brickyard yesterday.

Up to 7 rounds now

Had 2 birdies today so I'm at 2 rounds

Had 3 yesterday, the streak starts again at 1

Streak stopped at 7 today. Time to start over. ?

Oh forgot to report despite shooting 78 monday no birdies for me...back to 0

Back