The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Ask O'Carroll to teach you how he hit his chip shot on the 17th hole of our singles match. Nearly an all-world hole-out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT was probably THE best shot I saw during the entire event....hands down. One of those 1 in a 100 type of shots!

JB - when does the Live Update thread go live? Sunday or Monday? Want to make sure I don't miss the transition.

JB - when does the Live Update thread go live? Sunday or Monday? Want to make sure I don't miss the transition.

Sunday afternoon.

Small suggestion to Team Redemption, that I wish I would have thought about while I was there. Morgan is going to be doing her best to keep up, but maybe try this? You and your partner, post an update and or picture every other hole....on TOP of what you're already doing to keep us informed. That's the ONE thing I wish I would have done better on while I was there. If I would have had a plan, knowing that on the odd number holes I need to post a score update or picture. I think I would have done better.

With that said, don't let it effect your game or pace of play. Just a suggestion.

Looking forward to following along! Go get'em!

My final day of prep
d494bdf812d6d15eca164dccf29a9e37.jpg

Safe travels boys, have fun and win the belt!

Ready to hit the range and get the final 18 in for prep.

c98ef7da8d1c14df23f5c01d2ab7f52d.jpg

Looking good MikeG

Is anyone packing a towel for their golf bag?

Totally up to you. I have my THP towel that I use and will be with me, but it's certainly not a big deal. Only reason I am bringing mine is because my clubs are coming.

I'm on the range and keep wiping my clubs off so that prompted the question. I'll bring one

On the course final round of prep! Came out a little confident after yesterday's round, but settled fast.

I was +5 after 2
Then went birdie, par, bogey, par, par, par, par to finish the front 36 with a 41. More to come

a5fb8939bc175dbb9a3d05dc3179a2bc.jpg

Is it really December in Upstate NY? Yup #TheGrandaddy season!

I brought one last year but never used it. The caddies are generally on top of keeping your gear clean and ready.

A little extra motivation today

6bf17ab53702551fbed5e0d6d28d8eea.jpg

Just leaving the range and I'm thinking a shorter driver shaft may be for me. Playing stock 46 inches in the XR but pulled out my old 44.5 inch Cobra and was seeing much better results so I choked down on the XR and liked the results I was getting. Definitely something I will talk to the fitter about

I brought one last year but never used it. The caddies are generally on top of keeping your gear clean and ready.

Agree, you would be fine without it.

I'm so new here, but am soooo stoked for all who are participating! I can not wait to follow along. Have an awesome time!!

Just like you, in the short time I've been on THP I've seen some incredible things happen. Can't wait to follow along on this one, even reading through last year's live update thread was a blast.

Just like you, in the short time I've been on THP I've seen some incredible things happen. Can't wait to follow along on this one, even reading through last year's live update thread was a blast.

Thanks. This year's live update thread (kicking off tomorrow at the dinner) is going to be pretty darn special.

Just got back from trespassing, I mean putting (course closed) All that is left is to pack, and work on my game face...
92a5428423c66dab7b1aecbbc3525397.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

86* weather...That beard is going to get HOT!

86* weather...That beard is going to get HOT!
If the Hawkeyes lose tonight it is coming down...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back