The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I like snarky ATLClemsonGolfer much better than depressed ATLUGAGolfer.

Super happy for Richt as well. Sounds like they have some talent coming back next year, too. Still surprised he's not coaching UGA in the bowl game, but I guess it makes sense now.

I really, really wanted to see a UGA/UM bowl game (which is possible) with Richt coaching UGA.

It it would be called the Awkward Bowl.

I really, really wanted to see a UGA/UM bowl game (which is possible) with Richt coaching UGA.

It it would be called the Awkward Bowl.

Those Eason to UF rumors are heating up this AM.....

Those Eason to UF rumors are heating up this AM.....

Yep, and Bauta graduating and leaveing means we only have 2 QBs right now for next year and neither are highly thought of. Kirby better get busy and bring Eason to UGA along with at least one other QB or his 1st year will be brutal.

Bronco Mendenhall is leaving BYU to coach UVA...can't say he'll be missed. However, no coach going into BYU has a chance

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

So ESPN is reporting muschamp has pretty much zero chance of returning to auburn .

Do people forget that quickly how awful he was as a HC?

Sounds like he's going to end up at USC e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wes8.jpg

So ESPN is reporting muschamp has pretty much zero chance of returning to auburn .

Thank goodness. Means Lincoln Riley stays at least one more year!

He had a 1 year contract. My guess was he would be in AU for two years before getting another HC gig. Surprised to see USCe going so hard after him, especially after the disaster at Florida.

Regardless, best of luck to Muschamp, he's a good guy and hope he finds a good spot to be in.

Go tarheels

And or gators!!!

He had a 1 year contract. My guess was he would be in AU for two years before getting another HC gig. Surprised to see USCe going so hard after him, especially after the disaster at Florida.

Regardless, best of luck to Muschamp, he's a good guy and hope he finds a good spot to be in.

So honest question here.

What makes a school like USCe think he's going to succeed there when he failed so miserably at Florida only one year ago?

So honest question here.

What makes a school like USCe think he's going to succeed there when he failed so miserably at Florida only one year ago?

Intensity? lol

ByASM5tCMAEVDg1.jpg

Corso needs to retire. Yeesh

Indeed!

So honest question here.

His last two years at UF were no bueno. But he did manage to win 11 games in his 2nd season. It's not unusual for coaches to fail in their first attempts but go on to be pretty good coaches. The first one that pops up in my mind is Belichick.

He had top level defenses his entire time at UF, if he can hire a good OC and just let them do their thing he should be ok.

With all of that said, at the end of the day its USCe, it's not like they can hire a top level talent, especially with all of the openings this year.

So honest question here.

I have no clue. It's like they forgot how bad Florida got while he was there.

Horns up 10-0 on Baylor, nice.

Rut Roh Baylor. Texas going all Red River on em.

And the benches have cleared.

Osu co- DC heading to rutgers to become coach

So honest question here.

The standards of success are also different at USCe in my opinion. I've convinced myself that they more interested in having a name they can sell versus the actual results generated. Based on how slim the recruiting pool is in SC, it probably doesn't hurt him to have recruiting ties across the southeast like he does.

So looking at the stats, did Baylors 3rd string QB go out and now their leading receiver is playing QB?

So looking at the stats, did Baylors 3rd string QB go out and now their leading receiver is playing QB?

Not their leading receiver, but a receiver nonetheless. So that would be the unofficial 5th stringer as they passed on the walk-on 4th string true freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back