1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of THP Events and executed to perfection to give ten lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is as easy as winning one of the contests and today we are honored to kick them off.

The Contest
Watch the video just put up (link below) on the home page about the new Callaway Great Big Bertha driver and answer the questions below based on what was said by Jason Finley. You will submit those answers via email to admin@thehackersparadise.com

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/callaway-great-big-bertha-driver-features-2015-grandaddy-contest/

Rules
There are no rules really. If you are a THPer and a 2015 Albatross Club Member, you are eligible for the ultimate trip of a lifetime, bag full of clubs and a chance to be part of the 2015 Grandaddy.
1 entry per person
Deadline for entry submission is August 23rd at 11:59pm EST.
Include your forum name in your email

How To Enter
Entering the contests is an easy task and all you will need is a THP Forum account and your 2015 Albatross Club Membership. This year it is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

The Questions
After viewing the video from the link above, about Callaway Great Big Bertha, answer these 3 questions.

1. The new Great Big Bertha features an improved sliding weight. What is the difference from the previous version?

2. The total weight range of the Great Big Bertha driver can vary depending on golfers' needs. What is that total driver weight range?

3. What is RMoto designed to do?

For more information on the 2015 Grandaddy, click here to be taken to the main thread.

Last edited:
Its go time

Oh it's getting real now. Let's go.

Awesome. Once my daughter goes to bed. I'm scouring the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#ItsGoTime #ItsGrandaddyTime #WatchTheVideo

Yes, this is an exciting time around here! My answers have been sent.

It is time! Contest #1. Lets see tons and tons of entries for this one guys. Opportunity of a lifetime

Bring on the contests!!

Getting in early on this one!

What are the actual dates of the grand daddy?

Boom! It's real, and it's on!

Go time! Woot woot cannot wait

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest time, good luck everyone!

Hell yes. Hell. Yes.

Good luck everyone! Neb and I are waiting!!

Love this contest!!

Oh boy! It has begun!

#TEAMREDEMPTION, let's do this!

entry is in! gosh I want this SO BAD!

good luck everyone!

And so it begins. It is going to be fun entering and then learning who the extremely lucky participants will be this year. Best of luck to everyone.

Boom ...entry time !

Boom, it's on! My entry is in. Now the praying begins hahaha

It's time for #TeamRedemption to get a 3rd member!

Here. We. Go.

It's time!!!

Boom. Contest #1 is underway.

Back