The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like coming home from work on NYE to a 30 day notice to find a new place to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mom's is tripping?

In all seriousness sorry to hear that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ouch. Be safe alez.

Nothing like coming home from work on NYE to a 30 day notice to find a new place to live.

Say what!? Apartment, condo? What's the deal?

JM

Say what!? Apartment, condo? What's the deal?

JM

It was a house but evidently the owner's business isn't doing so good so he needs the money from sale

Man, sorry to hear that. I hope you guys get into something without too mush upheaval and all. Best of luck to you.

JM

That sucks alez. Hope it all works out for you and you find a place quickly.

We can't be the only 30-somethings who will be in bed by 10pm with not a single plan on NYE, right?

It's likely we'll be passed out on the couch. It's what we do. We might wake up prior to midnight, odds are we won't. Well maybe midnight in Cali.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's 8:49 and I'm still up. What a wild and crazy night.

Really really really dislike the m80s. We had to drug the dogs. Can't people celebrate with lights only rather than huge bangs?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Really really really dislike the m80s. We had to drug the dogs. Can't people celebrate with lights only rather than huge bangs?

Love me some m80s, but not for celebratory reasons

Are you and I neighbors? We just had the same issue right when you posted. It was just like last week.

May as well be, with this craziness. Still going on here like last week, too.
Are you and I neighbors? We just had the same issue right when you posted. It was just like last week.

May as well be, with this craziness. Still going on here like last week, too.

It sucks. We had it for a good 20 min and the kids would not go to bed.

Yeah. :( We were able to give the puppies some tranqs luckily. I don't think tranquilizing your kids would be looked to fondly upon. :bulgy-eyes:
It sucks. We had it for a good 20 min and the kids would not go to bed.

Yeah. :( We were able to give the puppies some tranqs luckily. I don't think tranquilizing your kids would be looked to fondly upon. :bulgy-eyes:

I'll let you knew tomorrow. The red ones work well.

And what's better than this extreme letdown tonight? Having to help the gf move 2 hours away for 3 months tomorrow morning. When it rains, it pours. Hopefully for not much longer tho, got some big things coming.

And what's better than this extreme letdown tonight? Having to help the gf move 2 hours away for 3 months tomorrow morning. When it rains, it pours. Hopefully for not much longer tho, got some big things coming.

Sorry to hear. My wife and I lived in different cities for 4 years and now we are on kid 3 16 years after we met.

Happy New Years.

No biggie dude. My wife, then gf, lived 280 miles away for over a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. My wife and I lived in different cities for 4 years and now we are on kid 3 16 years after we met.

Happy New Years.

No biggie dude. My wife, then gf, lived 280 miles away for over a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I know it's not as bad as it could have been (also had the option of Maryland!).

Appreciate the reality check.

Mr V is making me get off my couch, out of my pajama's and go to my in-laws.

THAT my friends is the rant of the day.

My rant, the stupid game things some restaurants are putting on tables. My son threw an absolute fit last night because we wouldn't pay $2 for unlimited games on it. Absolutely rediculous to charge that. BWW let's you use them for free. They also double as where you pay which is nice. But it also has a button to call the waitress and reorder drinks. Umm...I thought part of their job was to check on you and see if you needed anything.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I woke up in the middle of the night cold as all get out, body aching and a fever of 101... Not he way I wanted to start the new year.

I woke up in the middle of the night cold as all get out, body aching and a fever of 101... Not he way I wanted to start the new year.

Oh bro; that sucks.

Hope it goes away quickly!

That sucks.

On the bright side, it can only get better, haha.

The Official Rant of the Day

Oh bro; that sucks.

Hope it goes away quickly!

Thanks bro. I've been on more planes the past 60 days than I ever have and have been pushing it at home during the holidays with minimal sleep. It was bound to catch up to me. I'll take some theraflu and chill all day watching football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back